Part 27 What is a Hairdryer

Panama, Tropical Paradise, or PURE DEMON HELLSCAPE! Post Apocalyptic Panama Canal Is all messed up. But with enough determination and anger, we somehow managed to break a century's worth of human engineering with a boat. Many LoLs were had at the puny walls that crumbled beneath our mighty boat. We entered the Pacific, leaving a trail of Blood, Rubble and Bastard Children. Our legacy along the East Coast was cloudy. Only really being known as the guys who killed a furry and stole a boat. But now our Pacific adventure had begun. And our first order of business was to raid a military base. Luckily there was a base on the Pacific Side of Panama. We met no resistance as we blew through a wall. The Second Wave Of Covid-19 (AKA Covid-20) killed off most of the population. We walked into the compound. Found a Missle Silo. Hacked into a government computer to get information. And used a series of cranes to steal a nuclear warhead and put it on our boat. After figuring out how to engineer a portable nuke launcher on a boat, ten weeks of painstaking work, we had the experimental "Baba Yaga" missile in our possession. According to the military, it was a prototype ICBM meant to completely decimate cities, as well as pollute any water supply, turning frogs gay. Being the Teenagers we were, we had affectionately referred to it as "Missile Rick" and drew a Pickle Rick on the side. Along with various assorted memes that would have been outdated if society still existed. Over our time with the 4DS it had become more and more intelligent. To the point where we had to keep it in a safe away from everything. Our newfound firepower made us both a target and feared among the boat boys that lived on the Pacific. After a few small skirmishes and weeks of nothing eventful happening, We could have sworn we saw land on the horizon.