Part 24 Id rather not rhyme this one

Day 24

Nice, just freaking swell. The road out of Havana has been overrun by cattle. We walked back down the street and what did we find, a taxi! As if a divine gift from cow jesus himself we find a taxi. And the keys were on the curb next to it. So naturally we hop in. Because im supreme leader I drive. Slight problem, none of us know how to drive. Solution: I beat everyone in Mario Kart. So I can kinda get the gist. And we start vroomin right along. Eventually we reach the cows and we honk and scream and blast King Crimson. They heard the dope electric guitar in Starless and they freaking bowed! They understand the master musician Robert Fripp and let us pass. Forty something minutes of listening to the same song (it didn't end yet) we reached the town of Nueva Gerona and we saw it. The cows were circling the statue of Ubre Blanca. Cow Jesus herself. We switched from Starless to Dinosaur and freaked the Cows out so much they scattered. We got out of the car and walked to the marble beast. It was strangely silent until I ran, broke off the horn and yelled "I AM THE COW LORD NOW!!" The cows around us instantly went berserk and Truman asked "What should we do?!!?" "NEW EXECUTIVE DECISION: RUN LIKE HELL!" We ran, nearly into the parked taxi. Thankfully my stupidity saved us and the car was still running. We slammed reverse and got outta there. As we drove I retold the significance of Ubre Blanca and why I have the holy artifact. We drove through Havana and back to the docks, detour over. Of course we raided some restaurants that still had food and piled it in the Taxi. Then we drove it on the ship. We had to chain it but now we got ourselves a vehicle. Besides the death ship that we stole. Now we were headed to the Panama Canal, or wherever we wound up. The fear of the world ending capabilities of the 4DS still loomed overhead.