Chapter 3

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was sitting in my cabinet rummaging through the pile of papers in front of me. My work was interrupted by a soft knock on the door. "Come in" I said and went back to signing the next bunch of papers.

The clacking of heels filled the silent room as I saw her hands over my desk. "Sir I came you inform you about your next schedule." She smiled sneakily pulling down her shirt to show her cleavage.

Disgusting..

This is why women make me sick. I didn't look at her face caked with makeup. "Did you bring in the information I asked you to bring?" I asked sternly as I continue reading the files.

"Yes sir I did but, there was nothing special about him. Just an ordin..." I cut her off "That's for me to decide Miss Kang, please leave. She nodded and turned around to leave.

"Also.."I said making her stop. She turned around biting her lower lip. Yuck. My babyboy looked so much better doing that not this slut. "Do not wear heels, I hate their clacking sound." I command. She nodded in disappointment and left.

I start reading the file she brought.

Name:- Kim Taehyung
Half Japanese Half Korean
Used to live in Kyoto, Japan with her divorced mother.

No wonder that he had such a petite face. I still recall the day the bought him one month ago...

~FLASHBACK~

"Jungkook I can't do this with you anymore...I am tired." Jimin said as tears streamed down his angelic face.

I caressed his wet cold cheeks with my thumb as I grabbed his arm tightly "but...Why? Did I do something wrong? You know we can fix it right.." I said, my voice on the verge of breaking.

"No..Jungkook I can't lie to myself anymore. My love for you has faded away... I can't lie to you about my feelings. Let me go...kook."

He slowly took my hand off my arm and walked out of the door leaving me numb, confused and broken.

I tried getting over him. I used to fuck different boys every night but I never felt good. His presence still lingered in my house. I renovated the bedroom we shared and started bringing home boys.

Didn't help either..

It was too hard for to get over him. I started over working myself.
A lot. Safe to say that I became a work addict.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring...

JK:- Yes hyung?

Jin:- Kookie-ah, Will you help hyung with something???

JK:- Hyung I am fucking 25!

Jin:- How dare you swear at me! Listen you are gonna go to an auction and fetch me the limited edition customised culinary set handmade by XXX craftsman.

JK:- Hyung...You really confuse me. Are you an actor or a chef?

Namjoon in background:- He can be both! you know...Right baby...

Jin:- Kim Namjoon you horny bitch!

JK:- Hyung can't you go yourself?

Jin:- Umm...I can't walk thanks to someone. *Namjoon giggles in the background*

JK:- I am done with you guys. Ok I will go, when is it?

Jin:- This evening.

~AT THE AUCTION~

I was given my number which was 69.
Each one of us was given a mask in case we wanted to hide our identity and Of course I wanted to because, a business man in an auction house buying a culinary set is EMBARRASSING FOR ME!

I put it on and went to take my seat. I just hope they put the item first and let me go. I was given some pictures of items that were getting sold today.

There were pictures of

Men and women?...

Where the fuck did I end up! I saw there were other items too but also humans? This was illegal. They soon brought in the first man.

He was named "Virgin Beauty"

His face was almost like an anime character straight from Japan. Beautiful slender eyes, pretty lips, ivory white skin with pinkish undertones complimenting his beautiful smooth skin. His body covered with straps and a black shirt. The only things covering his slender long white legs was a fishnet stocking.

His hands tied back and he seemed to be on the verge of crying. Pearl like tear droplets formed at the corner of his eyes.

He was just too Beautiful....

By the time I had finished studying his features the biding had already begun. I scoffed at the old hags and held up my placard.

1 million

I said without hesitation my eyes still scanning the pretty boy sitting on the chair. No one dared to bid any further.

I took the man I bought home. He was drugged and yet he looked irresistible in such a miserable unconscious state. Among all the men I have seen so far he was the prettiest. Even more intoxicating than Jimin...

He was blacked out. I placed him in the renovated playroom and came out to change my sweaty clothes.

I put on my mask and went back in. I saw him wide awake. His face flushing red due to the drug injected inside his veins. I went near him after removed my mask.

"I won't be gentle even if its your first time.."I said in a cold tone. I saw tears rolling down his cheeks as he managed to saw while gripping his dick tightly "I don't wanna die."
(Go back to read chapter 1 lol. I am not gonna write it all again.)

After that night I felt that he was different. He had something that I haven't seen in anyone. He was..

Addictive...

I came back home to an urge of tasting him everyday. I loved to see his flushed face when I tied him with ribbons or ropes. His milky smooth skin was so tempting that I just couldn't control myself.

But one day he suddenly volunteered. Didn't really hold back himself. I guess he is getting used to it.

Maybe I can act a bit nicer to him. I mean a no strings attached type of relationship won't cause a problem. Would it?

~That night~

I went straight to the playroom. He was as usual sitting there wearing a white robe.

I normally sat beside him. He looked surprised because I didn't grab any equipment. I sighed and said

"Kim Taehyung...that's your name right?" He nodded quietly as he covered himself up. I soon heard his timid tone "I don't know your name yet.." He said fidgeting his fingers.

"Jeon Jungkook" I said. He nodded without looking at me. I grabbed his shoulders making him face me.

"So..Taehyung. Lets make a deal? You stay with me as my sex slave. In return I will provide you with everything food clothes money but you have to stay in this house."

"You mean a no strings attached relationship?" He asked.

I nodded.

OK..

Unedited
Remember to comment and vote  It helps me grow.