Chapter 16

Author's POV

Yoongi was sitting there tied up, in the same dark, cold room where Hoseok was before. Jungkook takes a seat in front of the blonde hair guy as he looks straight into the struggling male.

" You thought I'd let you off, after you ruin my game?" Jungkook said as he holds up Yoongi's chin. Yoongi despite of his condition doesn't hesitate to glare at tge vicious man in front of him.

" I thought we agreed on just kidnapping him and keeping him hidden here. You said you won't hurt him! You broke your promise and so did I.." Yoongi said smirking at the dark haired man as his eyes turned darker in anger.

" You know, that I can still hurt Hobi hyung even if he has escaped right?" Jungkook said harshly grabbing Yoongi's face as he looked at the blonde with an intimidating stare.

" Don't you fucking dare!" Yoongi shouted as Jungkook got up straightening the crinkles on his suit. " Save that energy for later. And just cherish your sweet memories with Hobi hyung. Maybe you'll die any second."

"You never know hyung."

Jungkook said as he left room, leaving Yoongi devastated. Anything he tried to do, Jungkook was always two steps ahead. He was frustrated, angry and broken. All he could think of at that point was Hoseok's safety.

~In the hotel room~

Jungkook's POV

" Wakey wakey babyboy~ " Jungkook said as he shook Taehyung who was sleeping beside him. Taehyung slowly rubs his eyes, as he hears Jungkook's voice.

" Where are we sir?" Taehyung said as he looked around. " Somewhere far away. A place where your brother won't steal you from me." Jungkook said smiling as he kissed Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung stared at him emotionlessly.

" Do you love me sir?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere making Jungkook laugh. " Everyone loves things they own. Don't they? If you want to call it love, then so be it." Jungkook said as he grabs his laptop from the bedside table.

" Are you still working?" Taehyung asked. " You seem so curious pup. I'm playing a game." Jungkook said. " I've never seen this game." Taehyung said staring at the screen confused.

Jungkook quickly runs his fingers through a few buttons before finally slamming the enter button. " Turn on the television." Jungkook said as he immediately follows his instructions.

" BREAKING NEWS! THE PRICES OF THE BIGHIT STOCKS ARE READY TO HIT TOCK BOTTOM.
CEO JEON JUNGKOOK IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.
THIS IS AN INTERVIEW WE HAD WITH THE FORMER CEO, WHO'S ALSO A WRITER, KIM NAMJOON"

" Y-you sabotaged your own company?" Taehyung looked at the dark haired man who was sitting there staring at the TV with a proud smile. " This will keep your brother in law, busy for a while." he said as he closed his laptop.

" Why do you want to keep me only to yourself?" Taehyung asked. " I don't like sharing." Jungkook said as he grabbed his chin. " And I won't hesitate to show that to anyone who questions me."

" But why lock up Hobi hyung boyfriend?" Taehyung asked. " Just for fun." Jungkook replied smiling as he kisses Taehyung passionately, while Taehyung stayed emotionless.

Jin's POV

I was sitting in the guest room, nursing hobi, while my mind was still worried for Taehyung. I stopped all my shoots for a while. Namjoon doesn't even come home nowadays because of the pressure at the company.

He left the company because he was tired of that pressure, but now forced to go back again. Everything seemed as if it were scripted. Each one of us is too busy, to search for Jungkook. That's exactly what he wants.