Chapter one

"Shit", I say trying to back out of Raygon Fall's back yard, Mom had to make me go get the wire cutters from the shed at freaking midnight. The workers are coming in the morning to fix the gate around our house and I don't want to leave them in a bind she says, So lets risk my life by getting stuck in the crazy killers yard. I tried going forward and backward a couple of times seems like it wanted to budge, but it just wasn't happening. I kept shifting my mustang into different gears and the rain wasn't making it any better.

I saw a dark hooded figure come out the house, I went into panic mode pushing the gas as hard as I could. Still nothing. Fuck my life I thought as he walks closer to my car. Was all the rumors true? Was he going to kill me? I jump as he taps on the window my eyes were huge with fright. I role it down just enough to talk. "I promise I'll leave, I'm so sorry please don----", He takes his hood off, all the rumors people said weren't true, there was no dought that he was beautiful, his dark hair hung in his face from the pouring rain, his sapphire eyes resembled the bottom of the ocean; mysterious, and intriguing. "Calm down, I'll help you out", His voice was velvety, husky, monotone. I press the gas while he pushed me out it took some time but we got it. "Thanks", I say tremulously. He nods his head and walks slowly with his hands in his pockets into the dark house.

I licked my lips and sigh in relief. "Here mom", I say handing her the wire cutters she was to busy on her computer taking care of business as always. She worked as a house sells men and never had time for anything, its just me and her dad died when I was seven. "What took you so long?", She said not even looking up. "Couldn't find them", I said heading up stairs to my room. I couldn't find myself to stop thinking about Raygon Falls. He didn't look like a killer at all just your average bad boy look to him. He seemed caring but there was a edge to him.

I woke up stretching 10:30 I looked at the clock jumping up fast pulling on some riped jeans and a black button shirt, I was meeting Rachael for shopping at 11:30. My phone starts ringing. "Hello", I say while looking out the window to The Falls house, I could see him looking out the window at me. "Hello!", Rachael yells. "Oh Rach, I'm on my way", I say hanging up.

Mom was already gone to work as always and the people waved to me while working on the fence. I jump off the porch and run to my car it was so muddy aw man I thought if mom saw that she'd fuss me when she got home. I stare at the house again but he wasn't there that time. I pulled up to a not so happy Rachael. "Hey Rach", I say hoping out the car. She crosses her arms, "Your late". "I know I'm sorry, I was up late last night mom made me go find the wire cutters in the shed at fucking midnight and it was raining hint the muddy car, I got stuck in Raygon Falls's yard". Her eyes got real big "And you live to tell the tale".I laugh at her. "No seriously do tell, you weren't scared?". "Lets please get some food I'm starving", I say locking arms with her as we make our way to rubys cafe.

"I saw him", I say as we take our seats. "Who? Raygon Falls?", Her eyes light up like when she's ready for some gossip. "Yeah", I take a bite of a fry. "Holy shit! So did he like have a all skinned up face, was he wearing a mask?". "No", I tried to talk . "Was his eyes blood shot and blinded in one?". "No not at all, see thats what Im trying to tell you, none of that". "Worst huh", She says biting into her burger. "No his eyes were blue like the bottom of the ocean", I looked at her as disappointment came across her face. "And his face was smooth he had one scar near his right eye, and his hair was dark black", I say taking a deep breath. She drops her burger. "Come on, now tell the truth". "Rachael I'm telling the truth, there was nothing truly scary about him, he was just sort of---- edgy". "Ree you expect me to believe all those rumors are wrong". "He was sorta beautiful", I smirked. Her mouth dropped. " You do know he killed someone Reeane", She puts her serous face on. "I know", I say looking down at my food. "But he help me out his yard and didn't even put a hand on me, and his voice wasn't even guttural or harsh". " don't tell me you fell for him? He's a cold killer", She laughs. "Of course not, I just cant seem to get him out my head after last night", I finish off my food. "You better be careful he knows what you look like now". "Rach Im sure he's been knowing, I mean he has been back from prison for a year now and lives right next door". "True but stay away from him", She says concern for me. "I know how you love taking risk and act like your scared of Nuthing". "Whatever" I say laughing.