Episode 14

After doing both the important things they returned back home. They were sitting at Sid's home.

Sid's mom - Beta Sara kaam Ho ab bus 1 hafte baad Sab ache se nipat jaye.

Shehnaaz - Aunty apko kuch batana tha mujhe.

Sid's mom - Haan bolo na beta.

Shehnaaz - Aunty vo Sidharth ke haldi wale din mere flight hae.

Sidharth was also sitting there and he again gets very shocked and sad to hear that Shehnaaz is leaving soon.

Sid's mom - Beta but....

Shehnaaz - Aunty please apke Kehne par itna ruk gae ab bus mat rokna please. (She sits beside her on the floor resting her head on her lap) ap kuch mat Kaho bus apna hath mere sir par rakh kar mujhe permission de do.

Sid's mom - beta mera aashirwad toh hamesha tere sath hae baki tere jisme Khushi hae uske liye mai tujhe ny roku ge.

Sidharth just went back to his room without saying anything. A drop of tear falls down from Shehnaaz's eyes.

Sid's mom - beta roo mat khush ho kar ja. God bless you beta, God bless you. (she hugs her)

Shehnaaz goes back home to break this news to her mom too. She goes to her room and sees her sitting on her bed watching television.

Shehnaaz lays down on her lap

Sana's mom - Kya hua beta?

Shehnaaz - Thak gae hu maa bus.

Sana's mom - yaha aaram kar le aise he thori deer. (she careers her head)
Vese hua kya hae beta?

Shehnaaz - Maa mei 1 hafte baad chal jao ge.

Sana's mom - Magar 1 hafte baad toh Sidharth ke haldi hae tu uske haldi wale din chal jaye ge?

Shehnaaz - Haan maa aur ab ap Aunty ka bahana mat dena kyuki maine Unse bhi baat kar le hae.

Sana's mom - Acha chal thik hae. (she was sad)

Shehnaaz then returns back to her room packing her things and all of a sudden she started crying.

Shehnaaz - kyu ho raha hae yeh sab.... Yeh sab kitna mushkil hae... Mujhse ab sehen ny hota. (she talks to herself)

She sat on the ground crying and sobbing for hours, it's hard to leave someone that you love. It was though for her too. She couldn't take it anymore she was weak, she was heart broken.

It's night time now. Shehnaaz told her mom that she wasn't hungry and won't have dinner today. She is in her room packing her things. Her balcony door and curtains were open and just then Sidharth came out in his balcony and he could see Shehnaaz packing her things.

Shehnaaz only packed a few things from there. She left many of her dresses along with the dress that Sidharth had gifted her and there was a picture frame of Sidharth and Shehnaaz together she left that on the table too. Sidharth was looking all of this from his balcony while Shehnaaz had no idea that she was been watched by Sidharth.

Sidharth - "Tujhe ab mere se related har ek cheez se nafrat ho gae Sana? Kyu?" (He thinks and squeezes the hand on the railing in anger)

Shehnaaz turned around to see Sidharth watching her doing the packing, she went out in her balcony Sidharth noticed her swollen eyes.

Sidharth - Sana tu roo rahi thi (He asked out of concern)

Shehnaaz - Nahi.

Sidharth - Jhoot kyu bol rahe hae? Mujhe dekh raha hae.

Shehnaaz - Jo dekhna chahiye tha vo Dekha ny toh ab mere aasu dekhne ka kya faida?

Then before Sidharth could say anything she went back inside closed her door and also the curtains.

Sidharth got pissed off by Shehnaaz's behaviour and just went inside.

Two days later Sidharth's mom was at Shehnaaz's house along with Sidharth and Manya talking with Sana's mom. Shehnaaz was leaving to meet some of her friends before she leaves for Delhi.

Sid's mom - Beta Sana packing ho gae?

Shehnaaz - Haan Aunty sari ho gae.

Manya - Koi help chahiye ho toh batana mujhe I'll help (She gave a devilish smile)

Shehnaaz - no thanks (With a fake smile)

Sid's mom - Beta yeh kya haal bana rakha hae apna? Apni eyes dekh... Soyi ny hae kitne dino se aisa lag raha hae.

Sana's mom - Haan Sana kya hua hae?

Shehnaaz - Kuch ny hua hae waha Delhi ja kar normal ho jao ge yaha stress hae bohot waha par Rohan hoga help karne ke liye yaha mujhe akele sab dekhna pad raha hae isliye.

Sidharth - "Rohan dhyan rakhe ga iska!? Yaha par toh dhyan rakha ny gaya waha par kya he Dhayn rakhe ga" (He thinks and clinches his fist)

Shehnaaz - acha Mai chalti hu ab mujhe Apne kuch friends se milne jana hae Delhi janae pehle. Bye (she has fadded smile)

Everyone could sense that Shehnaaz was not happy and something was bothering her but they didn't had any idea that what was bothering her so much except for Sidharth.

                        PROMO
With tears in her eyes and a broad smile on her face she looks towards Sidharth for the last time and goes out and sits in the cab. Sidharth just then recives a call from his employee whom he had asked to find out about something. He was in shock to hear what his employee had told him.

Sidharth - "Sana ny ja sakte aise!! Mujhe rokna hoga usko! Oh god yeh Maine kya kar diya yaar" (He thinks)

(Kya Sidharth Shehnaaz ko rok paye ga? Sidharth ne apne employee ko kya pata karne ke liye kaam par lagaya tha? janne ke liye padhte rahiye 'Kismat Connection')