Season 3 (Episode 9)

Shehnaaz was waiting for Sidharth and Zorawar while sitting on the bed and looking around the room nervously. She was nervous how Zorawar would react, if he'll recognise her or not and what if he doesn't like her. All these questions were going on in her head when she saw Sidharth entering the room holding Zorawar in his arms. Shehnaaz stood up from the bed and was smiling at him, Zorawar did smile back but was behaving shy in front of her.

Sidharth - Kon hae yeh? (He asked Zorawar)

Zorawar - Mumma?

Listing to zoro calling mumma to Shehnaaz her eyes automatically filled up with tears.

Sidharth - Dekho aa gae Mumma.

Shehnaaz - Mumma ke pass ny aao ge zoro?

Sidharth handed Zorawar to Shehnaaz and he didn't deny to go in Shehnaaz's arms. When she held him in her arms tears started to threaten to roll down her eyes and as drop of tear rolled down her cheeks which zoro spontaneously wiped out, this made Shehnaaz smile, She sat down on the bed with zoro beside her. Then he finally spoke up.

Zorawar - Ap kaha chal gae thi Mumma?

Shehnaaz - Mai na bohot zaruri kaam se gae thi isliye mujhe itna sara time lag gaya, I'm sorry. (She said holding her ears)

Zorawar - Koi baat ny mumma.

Shehnaaz - Mere se gussa ny hae na?

He nodded in a 'no' and hugged her "Par ap mere liye chocolates laye hona?" He asked innocently, "Haan par kal dungi abhi ny" she said chucking. Shehnaaz hugged him back tightly. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime. A mother's love is like an everlasting bed of roses, that continues to blossom. A mother's love bears strength, comfort, healing, warmth and now Shehnaaz was ready to built that bond and give that unconditional love to her child.
Sidharth was watching all this with all his admiration and was very emotional. Zorawar gestured Sidharth to join them and he did join them. Sidharth had been through a lot lately emotionally, mentally and physically but this was his happy place, this is what he had always wanted now all he could wish for was Shehnaaz getting back her memory.

Zorawar - Mamma aaj mai ap dono ke beech mei sou ga.

Shehnaaz looked hesitant listening to this and Sidharth saw it so he decided to make up something to Zorawar so that he doesn't insist or behave like a stubborn kid.

Zorawar - Bolo na mumma mai ap dono ke beech mei so sakta hu na?
Sidharth - Beta vo Mumma hae na..

Shehnaaz - (Cutting him in between) Haan beta bilkul tu hum dono ke beech mei soo sakta hae.

Sidharth looked at her with questioning face and Shehnaaz blinked her eyes and smiled giving him the assurance that it was fine for her to stay.

Zorawar - Yay!! Mai Mumma papa ke beech mei sou ga!! (He got excited)

Shehnaaz - Toh cahle phir? jaldi se dinner kar lete hae phir tumhe kal school bhi jana hae na.

Zorawar - Haan.

Shehnaaz - Chalo tab neche chalte hae ok? (She smiles)

Four of them had their dinner together like a family. Shehnaaz was still struggling trying to remember everything but everytime she failed. Shehnaaz fed zorawar as he wanted his mom to feed him and seeing this the emotion that Sid had forgot made him feel dizzy she was looking so beautiful while feeding zoro, this shook Sidharth to the core. He was very happy. He was thanking god again and again for everything coming back to it's place but at the same time praying for Shehnaaz's memory to come back. After their dinner Shehnaaz, Sidharth and Zoro came back to the room while Sid's mom went to her's all eager and excited to let Sana's mom know about what had happened. Zorawar was laying in between both of them. Shehnaaz of patting his forehead making him fall asleep while laying down awkwardly on the bed but zoro seemed like he was in no mood to go to bed his eyes were still open and was only admiring his mom.