Season 2 (Episode 14)

Sidharth then held Shehnaaz's hand and took her upstairs with him to their bedroom and made her sit on the bed.

Sidharth - Kuch bola kyu ny tumne unko?

He clinches his jaws in anger, he was fuming with anger but then clam himself down, sits there beside her, he cups her face with his hands and wipes her tears.

Shehnaaz - Vo.... ba...badi hae....isliye (She was sobbing)

Sidharth - Chal chup ho ja waise bhi ja rahe hae aaj vo aur mai mom se baat karta hu iske bare mei.

Shehnaaz - Ny rehne de. (She gets up sits on his lap and hugs him)

Sidharth - Acha chup roo mat. (He hugs her back until she clams down) Chal abhi tu apna kaam kar aur neche mat aana mai sab sambhal lunga ok?

Shehnaaz - Hmm.

Sidharth went downstairs and then back to his office, while Shehnaaz was in her room working on her laptop mom entered the room and sat beside her, as soon as she saw her Shehnaaz started crying. Mom hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down.

Shehnaaz - Sorry.... Mai try... K..
Ki unko khu...khush karne ke but yeh sab ho gaya mere.... Se. (She was sobbing)

Sid's mom - Bus bache chup ho ja... Kuch ny hua hae sab thik hae aur vo chal bhi gae hae.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth ne unko....

Sid's mom - Usne Nahi kuch kaha Bua ko vo sidhe office chala gaya aur uske bua khud bus mujhse mil kar chal gae. Abhi sab thik hae tu kha le kuch ab thik hae.

Shehnaaz nodes.

7:00pm

Sana was standing in the balcony deep in her thoughts. She heard the bedroom door open and a familiar fragrance, she knew it was Sid. He came up to her moved her open hair to the side.

Sana closed her eyes feeling Sid's lips on the back of her neck, feeling his fingers tracing the length of the spine, a strong hand turing her towards him, he lifted her, her feet was no longer touching the floor.The darkness swirling around as the lights were of in the room, he layed her down on the bed, He was kissing her, he teased her tongue with his, then his strong and gentle hand began to stroke her, his hands, his lips, his tongue. Gental, not frightening, knowing what he was doing. He leaned over her brushing her hair from her face, he kissed her neck nibbling there, she gave a small hushed cry, arching her body against his.

Sana needed him and he was there for her. They got intimate.

The next morning.

Sidharth woke up to Shehnaaz sleeping beside him in his embrace peacefully, he caressed her cheeks and Sana also woke up.

Sidharth - Aaj office jana hae na?

Shehnaaz - Haan jana hae (While rubbing her eyes and yawing)

Sidharth - Toh chalo uth jao (He kisses her forehead and stood up from the bed)

Both of them got ready to leave for the office. At the end of the day Sidharth went to pick Sana up from her office.
In the car while going back home.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth!!!

Sidharth - Haan bol baby.

Shehnaaz - Mujhe ghar ny jana Mai bore ho rahe hu.

Sidharth - Toh abhi kaha jana hae baby kal office mei kaam bhi bohot hae.

Shehnaaz makes a sad pout face looking towards Sidharth.

Sidharth - Acha dekh abhi aise mat kar chale ge kahi baad mei par abhi ny

Shehnaaz - Pakka? (She gets excited)