Season 2 (Episode 12)

Sana went to her house to meet her family and came back home after a while.

Shehnaaz - Good morning mom.

Sid's mom - Good morning bache. Waah badi achi lag rahe Saree mei. (she smiles)

Shehnaaz - Thank you (She smiles shyly)

Sid's mom - Beta kal na Sidharth ke Bua aa rahe apne bete ke sath.

Shehnaaz - Haan toh usme kya problem hae?

Sid's mom - Beta vo 2 din ke liye aa rahe hae Vese aana toh unko shadi mei tha but unke train miss ho gae. Magar unko yeh shadi se objection thi unko Manya zada pasand thi aur...

Shehnaaz -(She cuts her in between) Ap tention mat lo mai office ny jao ge mast impress Karu ge unko, ap jante ho na mujhe.

Sid's mom - Beta Tumhe yeh sab karne ke zarurat ny hae mai toh isliye tujhe bata rahi hu kyuki agar vo tere se dhang se baat na Kare toh just ignore.

Shehnaaz - (held her hand giving her assurance) Ap jante ho na mujhe mai unka dil jeet kar he dum lungi ap tention mat lo.

Sid's mom - Haan bilkul.....mere Sana jaisa Koi ny.

Shehnaaz - Haan (she laughs and hugs her assuring her that everything will be fine)

(Sid's bua liked Manya more than Sana and even after knowing what Manya's true intentions were she still wanted Manya to be Sid's wife and not Shehnaaz)

Shehnaaz then went back to her room. She saw Sidharth sleeping but actually he was not, she went to bathroom changed into something comfortable and layed down beside him. He turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. His eyes were still closed.

Shehnaaz - Mujhe laga tu soo raha hae.

Sidharth - Naah mai tera wait kar raha tha.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth tu kal office jaye ga?

Sidharth - Haan jao ga kuch important kaam hae par jaldi aa jao ga phir vo party bhi hae na jo specially businessmen and all ke liye organise ke hae maine.

Shehnaaz - kal bua bhi aa rahe hae.

Sidharth - Haan pata hae aur yeh bhi pata hae ke tu 2 din office ny jaye toh tention mat le mai bhi ghar par he rahu ga. ok baby?

Shehnaaz - Ok!! but tujhe Kaisa pata? tu jasoosi kar raha tha? (She cocks her eyebrows)

Sidharth - Bakwas ke ilzaam mat laga samjhi moti, tujhe ache se jaanta hu mai aur samjhta hu ke tu kya kare ge aur kya ny. (He hits her head softly)

Shehnaaz - Sidharth!! (She gets irritated and tries to move away from him)

Sidharth - Acha sorry sorry!! (He pulls her back)......Vese tu kuch adhura chor kar gae thi apna kaam.(A playful smirk tugged on his face)

Shehnaaz - Kya!? Mujhe toh yaad ny. (She tries to pretend that she doesn't remember)

Sidharth - Acha ab tujhe yaad ny aa raha!?

She nodes in a 'No' making a cute pout face and a playful slight smile on her face.

Sidharth - Ruk tab mai khud yaad dila deta hu tujhe.

In a split of a second he was over her, their chest were now inches apart from eachother "Abhi bhi yaad ny aaya tujhe?" he said in his husky voice, "nahi" she managed to utter this word from her mouth, he leaned more close to her. She closed her eyes, refusing to meet his gaze. Her heart racing so fast and her face was as red as a tomato, he could see the affect he was having on her, his warm breath brushing against her neck and her body responded with the goosebumps all over, he kissed her cheeks, her jaws, her ear, she can't hold back herself anymore and her lips parted and eyes closed in anticipation, but at the back of her mind she manged to control herself and had an idea to tease him. As he leaned down to kiss her she shrieked and started fake sobbing.