Season 3 (Episode 6)

At the hospital.

Sidharth as soon as he reached there he saw his mom and Sana's mom sitting outside, he went up to them and bend down on his keens in front of them. They both were stunned to see them as nobody had informed him about where they were and also they had no idea how they were going to break the news to him.

Sidharth - Mom kya hua? Aplog yaha aise? Sab Koi thik hae na?

Sid's mom - tujhe kaise pata mai yaha hu?

Sidharth - Guards se pata chala.... But aplog yaha kyu ho? Maa? Papa thik hae na? Shehbaaz? Vo thik hae na?

Sana's mom - Haan beta sab thik toh hae par...

Sidharth - Par kya? Kya hua hae? Mujhe Batao toh.

Sid's mom - Vo beta..... (she sighed)

Sidharth - Aplog Itne tensed kyu ho? Kya hua hae? Please batao ab aur tention mat do.

Sana's mom - Shehnaaz Zinda hae aur vo room mei hae.(she said in one breath pointing toward the room)

Sid's mom - Vo thik hae doctors ne kaha ke usko jald hosh aa jaye ga.

Sidharth had an expressionless face, he felt as if he got his soul back, he had a lot of questions going on in his head but all he wanted to do was to see, her talk to her, touch and feel her give her a tight hug and then scold her for leaving him. He couldn't wait to see her, he rushed inside the room where Sana was laying on the bed, Sana's dad sitting beside her and Shehbaaz standing behind him and in a corner he saw an unknown face standing and looking towards them. It was Aayush. Sidharth vision got blurry because of the tears forming in his eyes. He clenched his eyes to clear his to let the tears roll down his cheeks and have a clear vision to see his Love, his Sana laying down, her eyes are closed, she looks the same, her big round eyes, her rosy cheeks, her cute little nose, those lips which used to peck on his cheeks every now and then and her beautiful innocent face. He slowly walked towards her, seeing him coming Shehbaaz and Sana's dad left the room giving him a consoling look, Aayush also left the room leaving Sidharth and Sana alone. He sat down on the stool beside her bed.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz..... (He murmurs)

Once again the tear broke free from his eyes, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. He held her hand seeing the ring still on her finger. He slightly smiled.

Sidharth - Mujhe ny pata kya hua hae kaise hua hae, but mai bata ny sakta ke kitna khush hu mai tujhe thik aur zinda dekh kar, (He kisses her hand softly, still sobbing) kaha chal gae thi tum mujhe chor kar?..... Sana 3 years....3 Fu*king years!! You have no idea how much I've missed you. (He griped her hand more tightly) Ab tujhe kahi ny jane dunga mai mere se dur .... Pata hae Zoro jab mere se puchta tha ke mumma kaha hae toh pata ny kaise kaise bahane banata tha mai.... Vo jab tumhe dekhe ga toh kitna khush hoga (He wiped his tears and smiles) Enough Sana chal ab uth ja demag mat Sada.......Jaldi uth mere se baate kar mai sunu ga tere saare baate pakka..... Sana Please Sana please Uth ja ab mai wait ny kar sakta..... Uth kar ek bar pehle ke tarha mujhe irritate kar mujhe pareshan kar mujhe vo pyare payre hugs kar.... Tujhe ice creams pasand hae na hum ice cream khane chale ge, tujhe mai datu ga bhi ny aur tu jo kahi ge vo mai karu ga.... Shehnaaz yaar!! (His smile fades away and tears again stared forming in his eyes as he gets frustrated with her not responding to him)

He sits on the bed beside her, cupping her face in his hands and pressing his head with her's.

Sidharth - I love you Shehnaaz, please uth jao please ek bar phir se mujhe pehle ke tarha kar do, sab normal kar do, it hurts yaar, tujhe aise ny dekh sakta mai. (He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and again sat down on the stool beside her holding her hands waiting for her to open her eyes)