Season 3 (Episode 3)

3 years later.

It has been a very tough emotional 3 years journey for Sidharth. He has been struggling to put a smile on his face, he misses her every single day every single moment, her contagious laughter, her cute little face, her beautiful smile and her unconditional love for him. It hurts him every single moment of his life that she is not around him. He smiles only for their son, he has been doing things that he doesn't want to only for their son and he has been living this life now only for their son.

Sidharth woke up again with an emptiness beside him, without her beautiful face snugging his chest, without her good morning kiss and without her chirping about her plans for the day. He had to get zoro ready for school. He got up from the bed and to zorawar's room to wake him up, he sat down on his knees beside his bed.

Sidharth - Zoro!! (He shakes him and kisses him caressing his head)  Get up warna we'll get late for school.

Zorawar - Papa please 2 min.

Sidharth - Bilkul bhi 2 min ny come on get up.

He picked up in his arms and took him to the bathroom, Zorawar's eyes half open while Sidharth putting toothpaste on his brush and handing it over to him.

Zorawar - Papa!!

Sidharth - Koi natak ny chalo come on jaldi jaldi, good boy.

He made him do the brushing, took him to the shower, his eyes are still not completely opened he's still very sleepy suddenly Sidharth opend the shower.

Zorawar - Papa ap bohot gande ho!!

Sidharth - (Laughs) Chalo jaldi nahao.

He gets him ready for school, packs his time table and they both went downstairs were Sid's mom was already waiting for them with the lunch box.

Sid's mom - Beta bag do Idhar tiffin dal du.

Zorawar - Dadi ap papa ko daato na aaj phir unhone mujhe shower ke neche aise he khada kar diya aur shower chalu kar diya.

Sid's mom - Sidharth!! (She pretended to pull his ears)

Sidharth - Aah!! (He too went along with the play)

Zorawar - (Laughs) Thank you dadi, dekha papa ab mat Karna aisa warna daily maar padege.

Sidharth - Haan kitna mazza aata hae na papa ko maar khate dekh!! (😑) chalo ab.

He drops him off to school and went to his office. He has been handling Sana's business too. Infact he's paying much more attention on her business.

On the other side Shehnaaz was also in Mumbai but on the exact opposite where Sidharth was because of which they both haven't came across eachother yet.

Shehnaaz was in the living room sitting watching TV when Ananya came back from school.

Ananya - Jaan maa? Bhukh lagi hae kuch khane ko do na.

Shehnaaz - Mere Anu ko bhukh lagi hae? Mai abhi khana lati hu par pehle jaldi se change karlo. (She gets up to get her some lunch)

Aayush returns back from office.

Shehnaaz - Aree aaj badi jaldi aa gae ap? (She takes the files and car keys from his hand)

Aayush - Haan aaj zada kaam ny tha office mei, mere beti kaha hae usko suprise du mai.

Shehnaaz - vo change kar rahi hae ap bhi change kar lejye apko dekh kar khush ho jaye ge vo bohot. (She smiles)

As she was getting everything ready Ananya came running out of her room and sat on the dinning table.

Ananya - Jaan maa kya hae aaj khane mei?

Shehnaaz - Aaj toh maine Aloo ke sabji banae hae.

Ananya - Wow!! Toh ap khelao ge mujhe?

Shehnaaz -  Naah mai ny khilao ge aaj!!

Ananya - Kyu?  (She gets sad)

Shehnaaz - Kyuki aaj..... (She takes a pause)

When Aayush came from behind.

Aayush - Kyuki aaj papa apko khelae ge!!

Ananya - Papa!!! (She gets really excited seeing him back home early today)

Aayush - Mera bacha (He hugs her)
Shehnaaz joins them on the dinning table and have their lunch.

Aayush - Shehnaaz baat karne thi mujhe kuch tumse.

Shehnaaz - Haan bus abhi aati hu. (She said while taking back plates to the kitchen)

She went to her bedroom were Aayush was already waiting for her. She sat beside him on the bed.

Aayush - Shehnaaz kya tumhe vo Sapne abhi aate hae?

Shehnaaz - Haan aate hae aur aaj kal toh regularly aate hae.

Aayush - Shehnaaz it has been 3 years now jisme se 1 saal tum coma mei thi, and it's a good sign  ke tumhe regular dreams aa rahe hae jo basically flashbacks hae.

Shehnaaz - I'm trying but I can't remember anything but chote chote flash backs aate hae.

Aayush - Exactly my point Shehnaaz don't try, kyuki doctor ne kaha hae apne demag par pressure ny dena hae, tumhe apne sab yaad aaye ga.

Shehnaaz - Seeing this ring on my hand mujhe itna pata hae that I'm married ya phir engaged!? Mere Koi family bhi hogi toh unhone mujhe dhundne ke Koshish kyu ny ki? Kya vo mujhse pyar ny Karte? I always feel like ke mai aplog ke uper ek burden hu.

Aayush - Don't say that please Shehnaaz, infact Ananya ke jaan maa ban gae tum, haan definitely mere se zada attached hae vo mere beti jo hae (He chuckled) .... but tumse usko ek maa ka pyar milta hae jo 'Rohini' (His late wife) ke death ke baad mile hae jo shayad usko ny milte agar tum na hoti toh.

Shehnaaz - I don't know, I don't understand, kya sab aise he rahe ga life long? Mujhe apne family ke pass jana hae I want to know vo kaha hae Kon hae.

Aayush - Maine tumhe ab tak sab kuch isliye yeh sab ny bataya kyuki doctors ne mana kiya hae aur kaha hae ke agar maine tumhe kuch bataya toh you'll try hard to remember everything which is not good for you.

Shehnaaz - Toh kya mujhe kabhi kuch yaad he ny aaye ga?

Aayush - Tum jab apne brain ko strong kar logi aur ready ho jao ge toh hum doctor ke pass cahle ge aur unke approval le kar mai tumhe sab bata dunga. Ok?

Shehnaaz - (She nodes and  smiles) Thank you.

Aayush smiles back and leaves her room. Shehnaaz took her medicine and went to take a small nap.

After the accident had happened Shehnaaz also tried to come out of the car but fell down in the bushes she had no power to get up, her head was bleeding, she passed out when she came back to her senses she crawled back in the direction of the road. By that time Sidharth had been already taken to the hospital and before the police came to investigate the place she was found by Aayush who was returning back home from his work, he being a kind hearted person took her to the hospital and till date takes care of her.

                        PROMO

Tears started forming in Zoro's eyes and he runs out from his room. Sidharth runs after him.

Sidharth - Fu*k man!!

While he was running downstairs behind Zoro, Sid's mom came in between, stopped him as she was confused to see him running downstairs.

Sid's mom - kya hua Sidharth kyu bhag raha hae?

Sidharth - Yaar mom vo zorawar soo ny raha tha masti kar raha tha tab se toh...

(Shehnaaz ke memory loss!! Sidharth kya kare ga ab? Shehnaaz ko kaise aaye ga sab yaad? Janne ke liye padhte rahiye 'Kismat Connection')