Season 3 (Episode 11)

She was brought back home and family's happiness was also on it's peak, they were one happy family again.

Few months later....

Sunday morning, Sidharth woke up to his son and his beautiful wife sleeping beside him. He sighed as Zoro was sleeping in between him and Shehnaaz and was also sleeping in his mom's embrace.

Sidharth - "Kya kismat hae yaar pehle iske jagah Mai hua karta tha aur ab yeh beech mei sota hae, pehle apne room mei sone mei problem ny hoti thi aur ab mumma ke pass Sona hae isko, maa ka chamcha!!" (He thinks while making faces)

He then got something on his mind. His lips curled up into a mischievous smile. He started to wake Zoro up in a hurry.

Sidharth - Zoro utho beta school ke liye late ho gaya...

Zoro - Kya? (He said his sleepy voice)

Sidharth - Jaldi beta bhag kar dadi ke pass ja tayar ho jaldi jaldi 8 baj gae hae.

Zoro - 8 baj gae? Mai late ho jao ge (He woke up with a jerk and ran out of the room to go to his grandma)

Shehnaaz too woke up and was stopping Zoro "Zoro beta aaj Sunday hae" she shouts. But Sidharth pulled her back into the bed and caged her in his arms, her small back hits his broad chest.

Shehnaaz - Bebu Kya kar raha hae yaar usko rok bechara neend mei bhag kar gaya hae.

Sidharth - Vo bechara dekh gaya tujhe but yeh bechara ny dekha? (He nuzzles in the crook of her neck)

Shehnaaz - Bebu kya bol raha hae yaar tu..... aise Sunday ko usko pareshan kar diya tuni.

Sidharth tured her towards himself and again pulled her closer by her waist.

Sidharth - Agar aisa he raha na toh zoro ko Koi bhai behen ny milne wala khelne ke liye.

Shehnaaz's face tured red listening to this and she lowers her eyes as she felt his intense gaze on her. His thumb caresses her lips, without waiting more he pressed his lips against hers, she tugged his hair. His one hand holding on her waist and the other on her face. Her eyes closed unwittingly. They were into the moment when they heard Zoro shouting and running inside the room they both moved apart from eachother.

Zorawar - Papaaaa!!!! Jhooteeee!!! (He shouts)

Sidharth - Kya?.... K.. Kya jhoo... Jhoot bola maine? (He stutters)

Zoro jumps on Sidharth's stomach and he growled in pain. Shehnaaz giggled.

Zorawar - Aapne jhoot bola aaj school hae!! Aaj toh Sunday hae. (He said while hopping on Sid's stomach)

Sidharth - Abey moti ka beta, tu bhi mota ho gaya hae mere pet se utar.

Shehnaaz - Moti ka beta!? Sidharth bakwas limit mei rakh apni samjha? Zoro aur kud papa ke uper.

Sidharth - Abey moti.... I mean Baby sorry ab bol na apne bache ko utre mere uper se, I'm sorry abhi Utar isko.

Shehnaaz looked at him struggling so she showed mercy on him and asked Zoro to climb down from his stomach.

Shehnaaz - Zoro bas kar beta rehne de abhi aaja Mumma ke pass mera puttu.

Zoro like an obedient child came down and hugged her mom and they slept back again.

Sidharth - Maa ka chamcha!!

He murmured and went inside the bathroom to have a bath slamming the door close while Shehnaaz and Zoro laughed. After he came out he saw both of them sleeping again.

Sidharth - God!! Yeh dono bacho ko Kaise sambhalu ga mai? (He sighed)

He then woke them up and forced them to go to take bath.
They were having their Sunday special breakfast together.