Season 2 (Episode 13)

Shehnaaz felt someone standing behind her she immediately turned around to see Sidharth. He pulled her closer by her waist and wiped out the flour from her cheeks. Shehnaaz could see the anger and concern in his eyes, she thought of trying to change the topic.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth..... tu office ny gaya?

Sidharth - Nahi aur ab jao ga bhi ny tu topic mat badal aur bata yeh kya kya hae? (He says in a stern voice and held Shehnaaz's hand)

Shehnaaz - Vo cut gaya thora sa kuch ny hua hae zada. (She says very innocently)

Sidharth - Kuch zada ny hua hae!? Pagal hae tu? Tuni pehle kyu ny dikhaya mujhe zada over smart ban rahi hae tu? (He said while clinching his jaws)

Shehnaaz - Tu mujhe phir khana banane ny deta isliye..... (She made her sad pout face)

Sidharth - This is too much Sana chal ab chor isko hath dho mai cook ko call kar deta hu vo Roti bana legi tu chal room mei mere sath.

Shehnaaz - Aree par Sidharth....

Sidharth - Chup(He shouts) bakwas mat kar chup chap chal.

He takes her to the bedroom and makes her sit on the bed, tears rolling down her eyes in pain while he sat beside her doing her first-aid carefully trying not to make it pain more seeing her like that his heart cried. He was very frustrated by her stubborn behavior and was very furious at her but he was controlling himself as She was already in pain.

Sidharth - Thora sa bhi dhyan ny hae bus Apne zid puri Karna hae. "Mai hu na bua ji Mai kar lungi" "zarur bua ji Mai khana banao ge" (He mimics her)

Shehnaaz - Sid....Sidharth k..k...kya hae yaa...yaar. (Sobbing)

Sidharth - Baat mat Karna mere se ab samjhi na. (He does her first aid and goes out to the balcony)

Shehnaaz - Sidharth sorry please.

She was about to go up to him and convince him but just then someone knocks on the door.

Samar - Bhaiya Bhabhi ap dono ko niche bula rahe sab.

Shehnaaz - Haan abhi aate hae. (she shouts and hits her head with her hand.)  "Kya hae yaar ab isko mana bhi ny pae" (She thinks) Sidharth chalna please abhi neche toh chal.

Sidharth with the hard look on his face moved out of the room without looking at her once and Shehnaaz followed him and they both went downstairs. Sid's mom, bua ji and Samar were sitting on the dinning table waiting for Sid and Sana. They both joined them.

Bua - Sana beta khana lagao.

Shehnaaz - Ji bua. (She stood up)

Sidharth - Bua khana lagane ke liye nokar hae na (He indicates Sana to sit back)

Bua - Aree Sana ne banaya hae toh vo serve Karte toh Acha lagta.....  Kher choro

Shehnaaz - Nahi bua mai serve kar dete hu na. (She smiles)

This made Sidharth Exasperated.

Shehnaaz serves everyone and stands in the corner. While she was serving Sid's mom had noticed the bandage on her hand.

Sid's mom - Sana beta yeh kya hua hae tujhe hath mei.

Shehnaaz - Hath mei vo kuch ny chota sa cut aa gaya pata ny vo kise furniture ya kise chiz ke sharp corner se cut gaya. (she somehow managed to lie without getting caught)

Sid's mom - Zada lagi hae kya? Dekha mujhe, dhyan kaha rehta hae tera?

Shehnaaz - Kuch ny hae sachi aplog khana shuru toh karo.