Season 3 (Episode 5)

New day and a new flash back for Shehnaaz, she woke up again all sweaty and gasping, she looked at the wall clock it was 5:30 am. She was tired and frustrated with all thses things. She wanted all this to end as soon as possible, later did she knew it was all going to end soon. Her life was going to turn 360°.

She wanted to know everything, Aayush had told her that she can ask whatever questions she had on her mind. She was now ready to know everything as she wanted to end all this. She got dressed up as soon as possible and went to Aayush's room. She knocked on the door. Aayush opend the door half in sleep but his eyes wide opens in shock to see Shehnaaz there.

Shehnaaz - Mai sab janne ke liye ready hu maine apne aap ko strong bana liya hae, I want to know everything I won't overthink na he I'll try hard to remember things but atleast I should know kya hua tha.

Aayush - Shehnaaz it's very early in the morning. Thora ruk jao mai ready ho jata hu phir doctor ke paas chale ge tumhara check up bhi ho jaye ga aur unka approval bhi le lenge hum ok? Aur haan aaj humlog dusre doctor ke pass jaye ge udhar jaane mei time lage ga thora, Koi problem?

Shehnaaz - Hmm ny Koi problem ny hae, acha mai aaj jaldi uth he gae hu toh Ananya ko ready kar dete hu.

Aayush - Acha thik hae.

Shehnaaz went to Ananya's room to wake her up and get her ready for school, she was also excited but nervous to go to the doctor for her check up as she wanted to know everything as soon as she can but that won't happen if the doctor wouldn't approve.

On the other side Sid's mom wanted Sidharth to move on and marry someone so that atleast zorawar can have a mother. They were arguing on this in Sid's room, after he had returned home from dropping zorawar off to school.

Sid's mom - Beta tu samjh kyu ny raha hae Sana ab nahi hae iss duniya mei.

Sidharth - Mom please ab yeh dobara mat bolna please, mere Sana mari ny hae vo abhi bhi Zinda hae aur mere sath hae mere dil mei hae warna mere ander Itne himmat kaha thi ke mai zorawar ka akele dhyan rakh saku.... Vo toh Sana hae jo mujhe ander he ander himmat dete rehti hae.

He broke down once again in front of her mother. His mom went upto him and gave him a warm hug trying to console him.

Sid's mom - Beta yeh sab Kab tak chalta rahe ga bata, zorawar ko kab tak jhoot bolo ge ke uske mumma aa jaye ge ya bahar hae abhi, aisa kab tak chale ga?

Sidharth - Nahi mom.... Please ap yeh bol kar mere liye aur.... Difficult kar dete ho.... Mai dusri shadi ny karu ga.... Please mom. Mai aise he khush hu.

Sid's mom - Tu Sochna iske bare mei ek bar, abhi aise he kuch decision mat le aur selfish mat ban zoro ka bhi soch kuch. (she said breaking the hug and left)

Sana was on her way to the doctor with Aayush when all of a sudden she saw a temple in between and thought to visit the temple to pray to God for her well being and doctor's positive reviews.

Shehnaaz - Aayush ap please yaha Mandir ke paas ruke ge? Doctor ke pass jane se pehle mai Unse kuch wish mangna chahti hu. (She pleaded)

Aayush - Haan Ok. (He smiles)

Shehnaaz gets down from the car and goes to the temple while Aayush follows her inside. Fortunately her mom was there in the temple praying, Sana went and started praying from god joining her hands and closing her eyes like a small kid.

Shehnaaz - 'Bhagwan ji, please mujhe sab jaldi se yaad dila do, please doctor mujhe sab janne ke liye allow kar de aur Kahe ke mai ab sab janne ke liye mentally prepared hu uske baad mujhe sab yaad aa jaye aur mai apne family ke pass ja pao' (She prayed inside her head)