Season 3 (Episode 1)

1 year later...

10:30 pm
Shehnaaz was back home from her office, she had to now look after his baby boy too. She went inside the room and the sight she saw was so cute and adorable. She saw Sidharth sleeping straight on the bed and zorawar sleeping on top of him.

Shehnaaz - Hayy kitne cute lag rahe hae dono, kitna thak gaya hae Sidharth.

Shehnaaz didn't wanted to wake him up so she silently went in the bathroom got changed when she came out she saw Sidharth was laying down zorawar on his crib.

Sidharth - Tu kab aaye? Aur uthaya kyu ny mujhe? (He said in a low voice so that zoro doesn't wake up)

Shehnaaz - Tum dono ko Itne cutely soote dekha uthane ka mann ny kiya (She pulls his cheeks and lays down on the bed)

Sidharth also layed down beside her pulling her close to himself by her waist while Shehnaaz resting her head on his chest and Sidharth wrapped his arms around her.

Sidharth - Tujhe late kyu ho gaya aaj?

Shehnaaz - Yaar vo meeting thi sorry tujhe mere chalte office se jaldi ghar aana pad gaya.

Sidharth - Pagal zoro sirf tera bacha thora hae mera bhi toh hae aur agar kabhi Kabhi mujhe manage Karna pade toh utna mai kar sakta hu.

Shehnaaz - mela bebu!! (She kisses him on his cheeks)

Sidharth - Soo ja warna yeh zoro utha na toh apne neend barbad ho jaye ge, jitne deer sone mil raha hae soo jate hae.

Shehnaaz - Haan Ok (She giggled)

They slept. The next morning Sidharth woke up to the sound of zorawar crying. He was their personal alarm to wake them up every morning.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth chup kara na isko please mujhe sone de thore deer (She said while covering her ears with the pillow)

Sidharth - Aree yaar (he's gets up in a cranky mood)

He got up from the bed and carried zorawar in his arms and went out in the balcony. The moment they stepped out he stopped crying.

Sidharth - Apke aane ke baad na mujhe do do chote bacho ka dhyan rakhna padta hae. Aur apko toh apki mummy ke tarha papa ko pareshan karne mei bada mazza aata hae na? (Zorawar smiled)

Zorawar - papa....pa...pa. (He giggled)

Sidharth couldn't believe what he heard, he heard his son saying his first word by calling him dad for the very first time.

Sidharth - Kya!? Phir se bol beta. Papa!! papa!!

Zorawar - Papa...pa.

Sidharth couldn't wait anymore he went inside waking up Shehenaaz to tell her about this.

Sidharth - Sana uth ja please jaldi.

Shehnaaz - Sone de Sidharth please. (She tossed herself to the other side covering herself with the quilt)

Sidharth - Sana zoro ne papa bola pehla word uska.

Shehnaaz - Kya?? (She got up and sat down immediately)

Sidharth - Haan yeh dekh ruk. Zoro beta dada bolo Ek bar dada.

Zorawar - Pa...papa (He smiled)

Shehnaaz - Papa ka beta hae yeh!!

Sidharth - Haan aur ny toh kya. (He smirks)

Sidharth had tears in his eyes Shehnaaz was also very happy, he went downstairs to let his mom know about it as well.

When he came back Shehnaaz was getting ready for the day. She saw he was alone.

Shehnaaz - Zorawar kaha hae?

Sidharth - Apni dadi ke paas hae.

Shehnaaz - Acha uska matlab abhi tu free hae mai bhi free hu akele aur zoro bhi ny hae (She warpes her arms around his neck)

Sidharth - (He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer) Sana tu agar aise Kare ge na toh mai office ny ja pao ga samjhi. (He gave her a quick kiss)

Shehnaaz - Toh mat ja Sidharth tujhe pata kya jab se zoro aaya hae tab se hum dono ek dusre ko time he ny de pate, kabhi tu office mei rehta hae toh kabhi mai aur agar sath mei ho toh zoro sath hota he hae. (She made her sad pout face)

Sidharth - Acha toh yeh baat hae tab ek kaam Karte hae, aaj raat ko zoro ko mom ke paas chor dete hae aur hum chalte hae kahi bahar mast ghumne Ok?

Shehnaaz - Okay (She smiles in excitement)

Sidharth as promised came back home early to pick Shehnaaz up, she was already dressed up. She made zorawar go to bed early today.

Shehnaaz - Mom kuch ho toh please phone kar dena.

Sid's mom - Beta tum dono jao enjoy karo tention mat lo thik hae.

Sidharth - Bye mom.

Shehnaaz - Bye mom.

Sid's mom - Bye (She smiles)

They both left for their date night. Shehnaaz after a long time was out with Sidharth peacefully. They both went inside the restaurant hand in hand. The restaurant belonged to him so his last moment reservation was already done in just one call. They sat on the opposite sides of the table facing eachother

Sidharth - Sana.... (He puts his hand on hers)

Shehnaaz - Haan (She smiled and blushed)

Sidharth - Tu hamesha jo bracelet pehen kar rakhti thi vo tut gaya tha na tere se? Toh aaj mei tujhe kuch dena chahta hu jo hamare pyar ko signify Kare ga.

Shehnaaz - Kya Sidharth?

Sidharth took out a small velvet box from his pocket and placed a beautiful diamond ring on her ring finger of her right hand as the wedding ring was already there on the left one. It was in a heart shape.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth yeh dusri ring ke kya zarurat hae?

Sidharth - Promise kar yeh ring tu ny khole ge. (He held her hand in his)

Shehnaaz - Kabhi bhi ny (She puts her other hand on top of his hand)

They both enjoyed their time went to their secret spot and were coming back home.

Shehnaaz - Mom ka call ny aaya matlab I think Zorawar soo he raha hoga.

Sidharth - Acha hae isse bahane humme Ek dusre ke sath time spend karne ko mila. (His concentration was on Sana more than driving)

Shehnaaz - Aage dekh kar gaadi chala.

Sidharth - Jab tu Itne sundar lagi ge toh aage kaise dhyan jaye ga mera.

Shehnaaz - Chi Chi Sidharth tu kyu itne filmy line marta hae. (She laughs)

Sidharth - Tuni marna band kar diya na isliye.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth aage dekh. (Her eyes widened in fear)

There was a truck coming from right in front of them but before he could react or do something they crashed into eachother. The car went and hit the tree while the truck driver immediately speeded up and went away.

                      PROMO
In the Hospital

Sidharth - Mom usko idhar le aao na. (Sid's mom sat beside him)

Sidharth - Zoro beta dadi ko pareshan mat Karo beta. (He starts taking to him)

He did calmed down a bit seeing his son. Zorawar also stopped crying seeing his father.

The inspector entered the room for  questioning Sidharth. Sid's mom was asked to go out.

(Shehnaaz kaha hae? Kya hua aage? Yeh Kaisa Kismat Connection hae Inka? Kya hoga aage janne ke liye padhte rahiye 'Kismat Connection')

Next part at 20 comments and more than 100 votes!! 😉 please comment down and vote for my story if you liked it 😘❤