Season 3 (Episode 10)

Seeing Sidharth in pain she couldn't hold back her tears but cry, Sidharth took her in his embrace and rubbed her back trying to calm her down while she cried her heart out, her heart ached seeing him in pain, his eyes also filled with tears.

Sidharth - Chup ho ja Sana everything is going to fine now.

Shehnaaz still continued sobbing.

Sidharth - Abhi chal uth ja shaam mei bahar chale ge ghumne kahi.

Shehnaaz - Kaha?

Sidharth - Vo mai abhi ny bata raha abhi chal fresh ho ja vo suprise hae.

He breaks the hug and makes her go to the bathroom to freshen up. He decided to ask the doctor if he should go on with what he had on his mind or not and the doctor agreed. He was sitting with his mom in her room talking about the plan he had on his mind.

Sid's mom - Beta tuni doctor se baat ke?

Sidharth - Haan mom maine sab baat kar le hae don't worry.

Sid's mom - Tujhe lagta hae yeh Kaam kare ga?

Sidharth - kyu ny kare ga zarur kare ga, ap tention mat lo bus Bhagwan se pray Karo ap.

He layed down resting his head on her lap while she was caressing his head.

Sidharth - Ab himmat haar raha hu mai, Hum sab ne kitna try kiya usko yaad dilane ke aisa ny hae ke progress ny ho raha but usko puri tarha se kuch yaad bhi toh ny aa raha.

Sid's mom - Tu tention mat le thik hae usko sab yaad aa jaye ga aur yeh kya matlab hua ke himmat har raha hu aisa kaise, ab tujhe mere Shehnaaz ko wapes le kar aana he hoga samjha.

Sidharth - Mai puri Koshish karu ga.

Sid's mom - Sab Acha hoga bache!! Tu tention mat le.

Shehnaaz spent her day at home with her family and Zorawar while Sidharth planned the special evening for her. He had asked her to be ready at 7 pm as he'll come to pick her up. Shehnaaz as told got ready wearing a black colored dress, she too had no idea why she chose black but she did, don't know why but she had butterflies in her stomach only by the thought of going out with Sidharth and him planning a surprise for her. From the past few days she had a blurry vision of her past memories but she had not told that yet to anyone. She was remembering few of the things but no one had any idea about it. She was waiting for Sidharth in her room when she heard her doorbell ring.

She excitedly went downstairs by the time her mom opened the door and Sidharth entered. As soon as he saw her lady waking down the stairs his eyes got stuck at her, everything around him got vanished and he could only see his beautiful wife looking like an angel walking down the stairs, all he wanted was his Shehnaaz to remember everything and return back to his life by her own will. He was busy at staring her when he got disturbed by Sana's mom.

Sana's mom - Sidharth all the best beta dhyan rakhna tumlog bus apna.

Sidharth - Maa ap tention mat lo kuch ny hoga bus ap Bhagwan se manao ke Sana ko sab yaad aa jaye usko mai aur aise ny dekh sakta, vo khud sab yaad karna chahti hae.

Sana's mom - Janti hu beta aur usko sab yaad aa jaye ga tention mat le. Baba ji mere Sana ko sab yaad karwa do please.

Shehnaaz - Chale?

Sidharth - Haan Chalo.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both went to that same restaurant which belonged to Sidharth so he had a special room booked for them. They went inside the Restaurant and the manager leads them to a dark room, Shehnaaz immediately grabbed Sidharth's shirt as she was scared to go inside and looked at him with her questioning eyes.