Episode 11

Sidharth was not at all getting any chance to meet Shehnaaz. He used to call her but she never answered, he texted her she never replied he used to wait for her in the balcony but she never used to come out. Her curtains also used to be closed.

2 days before Shehnaaz would leave.
Sidharth returned from office and directly went to Shehnaaz's house, he wanted to talk to her.

Sana's mom - Aree beta Sidharth? aao beta.

Sidharth - Aunty Sana kaha hae? (He asks impatiently)

Sana's mom - beta vo toh bahar gae hae kahi.

Sidharth - Itne late? (It was 10:00pm)

Sana's mom - Haan beta isliye toh Shehbaaz ke car le kar gae hae, kaha usko akele rehna hae kuch deer.

Sidharth - Akele!? "Secret spot" (he thinks) Acha Thik hae aunty Mai chalta hu, baad mei aao ga.

Sana's mom - Acha thik hae beta.

Sidharth immediately left to go and meet Shehnaaz, he wanted to meet her convince her not to go. When he reached there he saw Shehnaaz was standing there with a bear bottle, leaning on the front of the car. He parked his car and went up to her and leaned on the car beside her crossing his arms against his chest.

Sidharth - kya kar rahe hae tu yaha? Vo bhi aise bear bottle ke sath.

Shehnaaz didn't replied to him. She was looking towards the beautiful city lights trying to ignore him.

Sidharth - Sana kuch puch raha hu, tu ignore kyu kar rahe hae mujhe? Na call receive kiya na messages ka reply. Balcony mei bhi ny aate tu. Kyu?

Shehnaaz is still not replying him.
Sidharth held her hands pulled her towards himself and made her look towards him, he cupped her face with both his hands. They both are looking into each others eyes. Shehnaaz was a bit drunk. Sidharth could clearly see her swollen red eyes which was due to crying.

Sidharth - Kuch puch raha hu tujhse. Kya problem ho rahe hae tujhe? Kyu kar rahe hae aisa?

Shehnaaz helds his face and kisses him on his lips, a long passionate kiss, the kiss said it all that how much she loves him and how much he matters to her, she didn't wanted to but she pulled back and pushed him away a bit.

Shehnaaz - yeh problem hae mere. (she started crying)

Sidharth was standing there in shock.

Shehnaaz - Pyar ho gaya tujhse kya karu ab bata? (She shouts) Mr. Sidharth Shukla I love you!! Tu bhale mujhe Pagal bole ya gadhi bole par ho gaya pyar ab kya karu? (she runs her hands trough her hair) Ahh!!..... (She groaned out of frustration) Mujhe pata hae yeh galat hae mujhe hamesha se pata tha tere aur Manya ke shadi hone wali hae par ho gaya ab kya karu? Tere pass Koi solution hae toh bata.

Sidharth was just standing without saying anything, he didn't know what to do how to react. Shehnaaz was waiting for him to reply, maybe say something but he didn't.

Shehnaaz - Rehne de tu ja yaar tu Manya ke pass ja aur khush reh apne business aur apne social status ke sath.

Shehnaaz sat in her car and left Sidharth there alone.

That was tough for Shehnaaz and Sidharth both. Sidharth was fighting with his own feelings not sure about him loving Shehnaaz and trusting her while Shehnaaz spends her night locking herself up in her bedroom crying and just crying, she couldn't get over the fact that she confessed her fellings to him but he didn't even said a word in his reply.

The next day Shehnaaz woke up with an headache but she had to finally face Sidharth's mom today because she came to know that she was not happy with her decision of leaving like this all of a sudden. Shehnaaz got dressed, did a little bit of make up to hide her emotionally drained face and immediately went to Sidharth's house. Sid's mom was sitting on the dinning table reading newspaper. She saw Shehnaaz but she didn't said a word to her insted she started reading the newspaper while hiding her face from Sana.

Shehnaaz - Aunty please ap gussa mat ho apko toh pata hae na mujhe apna business bhi start karna hae (she sits beside Sid's mom on the chair)

Sid's mom - (She puts her paper down) par abhi he kyu? Abhi Sidharth ke shadi bhi baki hae mere help Kon Kare ga?

Shehnaaz - Aunty mai ab...

Sid's mom - (She cuts her in between) Nahi beta mai manti hu tere maa aur papa hae, shehbaaz hae mere help karne ke liye but tu toh Sidharth ke pasand na pasand sab janti hae tera dost hae vo, tu mere help ny Kare ge toh Kon Kare ga?

Shehnaaz just then saw Sidharth and Manya coming downstairs and Manya was holding Sidharth's hand. Her heart broke into pieces when she saw that. She somehow managed to held back her tears.

Shehnaaz - (with a gloomy smile) Thik hae aunty apke liye aur Apne dost ke liye mai zarur ruku ge but Jaise he sab prepare ho jaye ga mai chal jao ge please. (She says this while looking towards Sidharth)

Sid's mom - Chal thik hae matlab tu kal ny ja rahe na? (She is happy that Shehnaaz agreed to stay at least until everything gets prepared)

Shehnaaz - Nahi aunty ab toh apne DOST ko help karke he jao ge. (she smiles and looks at Sidharth)

Sid's mom - Aree beta Sidharth Manya ho gae baat kya decide kiya?

Manya - Mom hum venue ny decide kar pa rahe hae argument ho gae iss chakkar mei.

Shehnaaz - Aree don't worry Manya Mai hu na mai ab kal ny ja rahe hu tum logo ke help karke he jao ge tention mat lo.

Manya - that's so sweet of you (she fakes a smile)

Shehnaaz - acha aunty mai chalti hu ab toh bohot kuch prepare karna hae mai aati hu aaram se ap tention mat lo ab mai hu na.

Sid's mom - acha thik hae beta. (She pats her cheeks)

Sidharth was standing there looking at Shehnaaz.

Manya - "Yeh Shehnaaz agar ny gae toh muhje problem ho jaye ga. Mujhe kuch bhi karke Shehnaaz ko Sidharth se dur rakhna hoga warna kahi Sidharth ko realise na ho jaye ke usko Sana se pyar ho gaya hae." (she thinks)

Sidharth - Chalo mai office chalta hu tab.

He leaves for the office. Shehnaaz on the other hand is not happy at all, she is sitting in her room thinking.

Shehnaaz - "Sana tuni yeh kya kar diya kya tum dono ko sath mei dekh pao ge? Nahi na. Toh phir rukne ka decision kyu le liya? Kya Soch kar le liya? Tu pagal hae Sana puri pagal hae tu" (she thinks)

Sana's mom knocks on her door.

Sana's mom - beta mai hu.

Shehnaaz - haan maa aa jao.

Sana's mom - Beta tu kal ny ja rahe? (she sits next to her on the bed and she seems happy)

Shehnaaz - Haan vo aunty ne kaha aur phir maine bhi socha ke ruk kar help kar ke he jao ab, aur aplog bhi toh yahi chahte thi.

Sana's mom - Chal Acha hae Sidharth ke liye he sahi tu ruk toh gae.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth ke liye ny Aunty ke liye (She gets a little angry)

Sana's mom - acha thik hae tu gussa kyu ho gae?

Shehnaaz - Aree, ny gussa ny hu bus, thora stress hae abhi Delhi mei Rohan ko call karke bol dete hu mai kal ny aa rahe hu aur Shruti Didi ko bhi.

Sana's mom - Acha chal thik hae.

From the very next day Shehnaaz started spending most of her time at Sidharth's house, every single day, helping Sid's mom to decide the guest list, choose a wedding planner and many more stuffs. She was still avoiding to go into her balcony, Sidharth had texted her once a casual 'Hi' but she didn't reply. She used to ignore all sort of conversation with him. On the other side whenever Sidharth tried to talk to Shehnaaz, Manya used to come in between always. 2 week passed by, it's 12 days before Sidharth's wedding.

                   PROMO

Manya - Dur raho usse samjhi.

Shehnaaz - Mai dur he hu mujhe koi shock Nahi hae usse Karib aane ka.

Manya - oh really!? Vo Dekha maine abhi ander. Agar tum bhul chuki Ho toh let me remind you 11 din baad hum dono ke shadi hae.

(Manya ne Shehnaaz ko Sidharth se dur rehne ke dhamki de di hae. Kya Manya ke shadi Sidharth se ho jaye ge? Janne ke liye padhte rahiye 'Kismat Connection')