Season 2 (Episode 11)

A date was finalised and their wedding days were also come close.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were spending all the spare time with eachother. Apart from that they were growing their business to the next level.

All their relatives and friends had arrived they had decided to have a small wedding ceremony within the family members and they would have a great party later on, inviting big businessmen and big names.

Their engagement was done as well as all the things as mehendi and sangeet and was also done. They were not allowed to meet eachother before wedding.

Shehnaaz was with her cousins talking with them in her bedroom where as at sidharth's house, Sid's sisters made sure he didn't reach out for Shehnaaz as they could see him how anxious and restless he was to meet her specially after he was told that he was not allowed to.

On the call...
Shehnaaz - Haan maa kya hua?

Sidharth - Abe moti mai hu.

Shehnaaz - Haan maa janti hu. Kuch ny uper Preeto, Harman aur Kavleen ke sath hu na abhi.

Sidharth - Yaar dekh Sana tujhse milne ka mann kar raha hae, mai bhi Idhar phas jata hu mom aur didi mujhe kuch deer ke liye bhi akele ny chorte.... Tu bus 11 baje peche backyard mei aa jana please.

Shehnaaz - Ji maa Thik hae. Bye.

Three of her cousins are looking at her suspiciously.

Shehnaaz - Aree vo maa uper ny aana chahte thi faltu ka isliye phone pe he kaha jaldi soo jane chalo ab please mujhe sone do aaram karan zaruri hae na (with a weird smile)

Preeto - Haan haan samjh gae. (she said smirking)

Kavleen - Chalo good night.

Harman - Sana dekh soo jaiyo kuch aur na kariyo. (She said poking her with her elbow)

Shehnaaz - Haan haan thik hae.

As soon as they left she waited until it was 10:55 pm and then she thought of escaping to the backyard. She managed to snuck out of her house, and was waiting for Sidharth.
Suddenly she saw Sidharth coming towards her.

Shehnaaz runs towards him and hugs him tightly.

Sidharth - Finally!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth agar kise ko pata chala hum aise mil rahe toh band bajni hae hamari.

Sidharth - Band to kal baje ge baby hamare shadi ke. (He pulls her closer by her waist)

Shehnaaz - Tujhe darr ny lag raha?

Sidharth - Biwi hae tu mere usme darna kya?

Shehnaaz - Biwi kal banu ge abhi bani ny hu.

Sidharth - Biwi toh tu ussi din se ban gae thi jiss din hum dono ek ho gae, jiss din tuni mere care ke jab mai bemar tha aur uss din jab tuni shadi ke liye haan ke thi. Samjhi!!

Shehnaaz - Dekh aise baat abhi se mat kar warna sari raat tujhe miss karne lagu ge.

Sidharth - Matlab aise yaad ny aati (He leaves her waist)

Shehnaaz - Aree ny aisa ny hae. (She hugs him) mujhe yaha peet mei kuch kuch hone lag padta hae jab mai shadi ke sochte hu.

Sidharth - Kaha yaha par?..... Ya yaha par? (He starts tickling her)

Shehnaaz - Sidharth.... bakwas mat.. kar..... please (She laughs)

Sidharth - Shehnaaz very soon you'll be Mrs. Shukla. How do you feel?

Shehnaaz - How do you feel matlab? Normal he hae sab.

But the blush she had on her face after hearing 'Mrs Shukla' said it all. He chuckled seeing her face turn red knowing what effect he was having on her.