Season 2 (Episode 10)

Sidharth - Chal tu tention mat le ab aur soo ja ok? (He kisses her forehead)

Shehnaaz - Good Night bebu I love you.

Sidharth - Love you too sweetheart. (He kissed her cheeks)

The next morning, Sana's mom was very excited to show Shehnaaz the picture of the boy with whom she wanted Sana to get married. She couldn't wait until she wakes up so as soon as she gets ready for the day the first thing she did to go to Sana's room to talk to her.

Sana's mom - Beta Sana darwaja khol baat karne hae.

Hearing the loud bangs on her bedroom's door Sana woke up frowning and looked at the wall clock, barely opening her eyes.

Shehnaaz - Yaar maa sone do na abhi toh bus 6 he baje hae.

Sana's mom - Khol jaldi zaruri baat hae.

Shehnaaz sighs gets up all irritated, opens the door and again lays down on her bed covering her eyes with the quilt.

Sana's mom - Sana yeh dekh Rita Aunty bohot ache ladke ka rishta le kar aaye hae tere liye.

(She didn't budge)

Sana's mom  - Sana dekh na photo ek bar bata na Kaisa laga?

Shehnaaz - Haan thik hae ja sone de ab. (She said while her eyes were still closed)

Sana's mom - Matlab tuni haan kar de hae na?

Shehnaaz's eyes gets wide open and she sits up on the bed, nodes her head in denial.

Shehnaaz - Maine haan ny ke aur maa mujhe shadi ny karne!!

Sana's mom - Beta photo toh dekh le ek bar shayad pasand aa jaye mai kaha bol rahe hu tujhe shadi karne he padege, aur shayad kyu tujhe pakka pasand aaye ga.

Shehnaaz - Nahi maa please ap jao mujhe baat ny karne.

She got up and pushed her mom out of the room and locks it from inside, she sighed in relief and went inside the bathroom to take a cold shower and relax herself.

On the other side at Sidharth's house. Sidharth had woken up early in a very great mood and was ready for office, he messaged Shehnaaz to get ready and meet her outside as they had decided to go to the office together. He then went downstairs to his mom in the living area reading newspaper.

Sidharth - Mom mai chalta hu aur haan aaj aplog se matlab Sabkoi se, Sana ke bhi parents se kuch baat bhi karne hae. (He was going to talk about him and Sana)

Sid's mom - Acha sunn ek achi baat batati hu tujhe, maine Sana ke liye parmindar ko bohot acha rishta bheja hae shayad Haan bhi ho jaye, Sana usko dekhe ge toh ek bar mei haan bol degi!!

Sidharth - Kya!? (He gets offended)
Nahi vo haan ny bol sakte.

Sid's mom - Par vo kyu beta? Kya hua tujhe?

Sidharth without even thinking once rushes to Sana's house and his mom follows him. He reached their to see Sana's mom and dad sitting in the living room having tea together while Sana was coming downstairs ready for the office.

Sana's dad - Aree Sidharth beta aao Baitho.

Sidharth was standing in front of everyone while Shehnaaz came and stood beside him.
Sid's mom went and sat down with Sana's mom and dad.

Sana's mom - Kya hua Sidharth beta? Bolo bhi kuch ya phir aise he khade rehna hae? (She grinned)

Sid's mom - Dekho na abhi maine Sana ke rishte wali baat ke toh turant yaha aa gaya. (She said trying to hold back her laughter)