Season 3 (Episode 4)

Shehnaaz woke up in the evening after her small nap but again she was all sweaty and tensed as she again saw some glimpse of Sidharth, his face was not clear but she did saw his eyes, those intense eyes were engraved on her mind now. She goes to the bathroom and stands near the sink looking towards her own reflection and starts talking to herslef.

Shehnaaz - Tum Shehnaaz ho?..... Tumhare family kaha hae?.... Fiance ya pati Koi toh hoga na? Tumhe dhundhne kyu ny aaye vo? (She opens the tab and splashed some water on her face) Tu yaha kaise pohchi hogi yaar? Tera accident kaise hua hoga? (She splashed some water on her face again)

She then wipes her face with the towel and sits on the bed continuesly staring towards the her wedding ring and the other ring that Sidharth had given her on their last date. She touched it, closed her eyes and she  saw a few glimpses of Sidharth putting on the ring on her hand and then the car crash. She started breathing heavily again.

Shehnaaz pulls her hair with both her hands in frustration.

Shehnaaz - Mujhe kyu ny yaad aa raha kuch bhi? Mujhe janna hae yeh sab kya ho raha hae? Mere family kaha hae? Mai ny reh sakte aise!! (She starts sobbing in frustration)

She was crying when someone knocked at the door. It was Ananya.

Ananya - Jaan maa? Ap roo rahi ho? Darwaja kholo na please.

Shehnaaz immediately wipes her tears and puts a big smile on her face opening the door for her.

Ananya - Jaan maa ap roo rahi thi na?

Shehnaaz - Nahi bilkul bhi ny, kyu hua kuch chahiye tha?

Ananya - Vo mai aise he bore ho rahe thi aaj Koi mere sath khelne bhi ny aaya isliye.

Shehnaaz - Acha chalo hum kuch khelte hae aur baate Karte hae.

Ananya - Ek min abhi aaye.

She gets very happy and excited she runs back to her room and brings some board game, jumps on the bed and started setting it up. Shehnaaz chuckled and sat on the bed to play with her. They played for long and then Ananya ended laying on Sana's lap telling her about her day in school and her friends and Shehnaaz listened to her very patiently yet she was lost her thoughts.

Ananya - Jaan maa ek baat Puchu?
Shehnaaz - Haan Pucho. (While caressing her hairs)

Ananya - Apko sab yaad aa jaye ga toh ap chal jao ge na?

Shehnaaz - Haan Jana toh padega kya pata kaha hogi mere family? Kis hal mei hogi.

Ananya - But I'll miss you (she hugs her tightly)

Shehnaaz - I'll miss you too, but mai aao ge apse milne ke liye hamesha, abhi mai kahi nahi ja rahe waise (She giggles)

Ananya - Mujhe phir bhi roona aa raha hae.

Shehnaaz - Budhu!! Chalo utho chal kar dekhte hae khane mei kya hae bhukh lagi hae mujhe toh.

Ananya - Haan chalo dekh kar aate hae papa ne kya banaya hoga.

On the other side at Sid's house. Sidharth was making Zorawar go to bed but seems like he was in no mood to go to bed. He was continuesly jumping on the bed then running around in the room and Sidharth running after him.

Sidharth - Zorawar.... Bus ho gaya ab please ruk jao baby please, aise chot lag jaye ge. (gasping)

Zorawar - Nahi papa mujhe neend ny aa rahe abhi. (running around)

Sidharth - Zoro please ab bohot hua mujhe gussa aa raha hae, stop running and go to bed.

He stood there in between the room with his hands on his waist catching on his breath while Zorawar was still running around. He was now getting very irritated, his temper was slowly rising and it reached it's peak point.