Season 3 (Episode 2)

Sid's POV.
I could barely open my eyes, I somehow managed to get out from the car to get some air, there was smoke everywhere, I was bleeding I don't even know from where and how much I was hurt, the only thing I cared about was Sana. A car is passing by I can't speak I can't move I am just laying down there on floor. Someone helped me they put me in their car I wanted to ask them about Sana to help her too but I can't speak. Again the darkness swirled around me as my eyes got completely closed.

POV ends.

At Sidharth's house.

Sid's mom - Yeh Sidjarth aur Sana aaye ny abhi tak!?(Her phone rings) Ab yeh Kiska phone aa gaya?

She picks up the call and the message she got shattered her into pieces. It was from the police informing about Sidharth's accident. She couldn't believe what she heard. She immediately went to Shehnaaz's house.

Sana's mom - Aree kya ho gaya? Itna ghabrai hue kyu ho?

Sid's mom - Vo Sidharth.... hospital.... Accident. (She was out of breath)

Sana's mom - Kya? Kya bol rahe ho? Zorawar kaha hae?

Sid's mom - Ghar par.

Sana's mom - Sana? Sid? Dono kaise hae? Kya hua hae? (She too got tensed)

Sid's mom - Vo sab mujhe ny pata bus abhi chalo hospital mera toh mann garba raha hae.

Sana's mom asked Sana's dad to stay back with Zorawar while they went with Shehbaaz to the hospital. The drive to the hospital was very difficult for them.

Shehbaaz - Mr. Shukla Kon se room mei hae?

Receptionist - Sir vo room no. 2 mei hae.

Shehbaaz - Thank you.

They went and saw the doctor talking with the inspector.

Sid's mom - Sidharth aur Shehnaaz kaise hae doctor? Vo dono thik toh hae?

Doctor - Yaha par toh Ek he patient admit hua hae.

Sana's mom - Kya? Toh Sana kaha hae?

Inspector - Ap please relax Karye.... (He said to the moms) Ap please mere sath aaye (He asked Shehbaaz to come with him)

Shehbaaz - Sir yeh kya hua hae? Mere Behen kaha hae?

Inspector - Dekhye jaisa Sabka kehna ke gadi mei 2 log thi, hum waha jab tak pohoche toh gadi blast ho chuki thi. Humme waha Koi body ny mile.

Shehbaaz - Kya?!? (He was devastated by the news)

Inspector - Mai kal aao ga jab Mr. Shukla ko hosh aa jaye tab please call me hame unki statement chahiye aur kuch questions bhi karne hae Unse.

Shehbaaz when broke this news to his parents and Sid's mom they were broken to hear that, at first they were not ready to believe that Shehnaaz was no more but they had to control themselves. Sidharth had few injuries and a broken hand. He would recover soon.

The next morning Sidharth woke up with a jerk shouting Sana's name.

Sidharth - Sana? Baby? Sana kaha hae?

Sid's mom and Sana's mom who slept on the sofa inside his room woke up listing to him calling out for Shehnaaz.

Sid's mom - Beta Sidharth realx.

Sidharth - Mom Sana kaha hae? Maa Shehnaaz kaha hae? Batao na please? Mere Sana kaha hae? Thik hae ya ny?

They both couldn't control but cry seeing Sidharth going crazy for her Shehnaaz.