Season 2 (Episode 15)

They both went downstairs and were having their breakfast with mom and mom was continuesly reminding them about things that they might have forgotten.

Sid's mom - Beta check kar lo tumlog kuch bhul toh ny rahe ho na?

Shehnaaz - Nahi mom kuch ny chuta hae ap tention mat lo.

Sidharth - Tu mere sath hae aur mujhe tention na ho aisa Kaisa ho sakta hae.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth tujhe abhi ladna hae toh bol phir nahi jate hae yaha baith kar ladte hae.

Sid's mom - Tumlog ka kabhi band ny hota hae aur Sidharth kyu usko tang Karte rehta hae.

Shehnaaz - Mai toh kuch bole bhi ny thi (She said making an innocent face)

Sid's mom - Mujhe pata hae bache (She hugs her) Chal chor isko yeh Pagal hae. (She whispered in her ears)

Shehaaz and Sid's mom giggled.

Sidharth - Haan mere burai he kar rahe honge tumlog, ab chalo late ho raha hae.

Shehnaaz - Haan chal, Bye mom dhayn rakhna.

Sid's mom - Bye, enjoy bhi kar lena thora

They bid their goodbyes and left for Hong Kong. The deal which Sidharth had went for was very important for him and of course it had to get done as Sid's lucky charm was with him. Shehnaaz was in the hotel room getting bored , roaming around dancing, sometimes watching TV and sleeping when Sidharth entered. Shehnaaz immediately got up and went up to him.

Shehnaaz - Deal ka kya hua? Done Ho gaya na!! (She asks in excitement)

Sidharth - yes (He smiles and kissed her on forehead)

Shehnaaz - wow!! (She hugs him)

Sidharth - Chal ready ho tere liye ek. Suprise hae.

Shehnaaz - Suprise!? (Her eyes lighten up)

Sidharth - Haan chal tayar ho ja mai bhi change kar leta hu, mai tujhe date pe le ja raha hu.

Shehnaaz - Hayy Sidharth Mai abhi change karke aati hu.

Sidharth got ready wearing black pant with white shirt and a black blazer looking hot as hell. He was sitting on the bed waiting for Shehnaaz to come, she came out and the moment Sidharth saw Shehnaaz his eyes got stuck at her, his jaw dropped and eyes wide open. She was wearing a red knee length dress, with her straight hair just as Sidharth likes with light makeup. She went up to him and she trails his face with the index finger which made Sidharth close his eyes and she closed his mouth with her index finger.

Shenaaz - Baby mu band kar le aur chal jaldi warna late ho jaye ge na.

Sidharth - (Pulled her closer to him by her waist) rehne dete hae na baby date cancel kar dete hae.

Shehnaaz - (Rolled her eyes) Bebu mat kar na aise chal na (In a baby voice) Ek toh tu aise he bohot rarely suprise deta hae (she giggled)

Sidharth gave a soft peck on her cheeks.

Sidharth - Acha Chal.

They both reached the restaurant, it seemed like an elegant one. The manager took them to the VIP section. When sana entered she saw the place was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles, a smile plastered on her face, she was stunned to see all this and she felt very special.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth tu kab se itna romantic ho gaya.

Sidharth - Tere liye ho gaya thora sa. (He winked at her)

They both had their seat, Sana couldn't stop smiling as she was very happy. A waitress came up to them asking for their order.

Waitress - May I have your order please. (She asked very flirtatiously looking towards Sidharth)