Episode 15

Shehnaaz spends some quality time with her friends, Yamini, Natasha and Vivek at a restaurant.

Yamini - Yaar tere planning toh kuch aur thi? Tuni kaha tha tu yahi Mumbai mei he rahe ge!?

Shehnaaz - Kaha toh tha yaar but I changed my mind.

Natasha - Tu khush ny lag rahe?

Shehnaaz - Haan vo tumlog ke bohot yaad aaye ge na isliye.

Vivek - Chal Jhooti humlog ke yaad aaye ge ya Sidharth ke? Humlog se tu kitna rarely milte hae aur uske sath pura pura din rehti thi.

Shehnaaz goes back through the Memory Lane from when she first met Sidharth and they both hated each other then how they danced and felt connected in that business party how they enjoyed eachother's company and the kiss at their secret spot, everything.

Vivek - kaha kho gae Sana? (He waves his hand in front of her face)

Shehnaaz - ny kuch ny chalo ab chalti hu bye. I'll miss you all yaar.

Shehnaaz hugged them goodbye and came back home. She was standing in her balcony seeing Sidharth's house decorated with lights and also it'll be decorated with flowers. Soon she'll be gone, gone forever.

Sidharth came out in his balcony. They both together watched the moon. Shehnaaz smiled a little at him he smiled back. They both talked but without saying a single word they talked through their eyes Shehnaaz's eyes full of sadness and complain where as Sidharth's eyes had a pain of losing someone close to him.

Sidharth engagement was done but Shehnaaz had not attended the ceremony, she lied to everyone that she was not well at all. The truth was she couldn't see that scene in front of her eyes.

Sidharth's Haldi Ceremony day.

Shehnaaz was in her room and could hear the song playing beside her house. All the relatives had arrived Shehnaaz had also packed everything, she was all set to leave.

Shehnaaz's family was already there in the ceremony. She went downstairs with her bag kept it in the cab.

Shehnaaz - Bhaiya mai turant aati hu bus.

Driver - Thik hae.

Shehnaaz went inside, she saw Sidharth sitting in between. His relatives one by one putting haldi on him. Sidharth was not happy he was having a fake smile on his face all along.

Sid's mom - Aree beta Sana ja tu bhi haldi laga de usko.

Sidharth saw Shehnaaz coming towards him.

Shehnaaz took some haldi on her hands and applied it on his cheeks.

Shehnaaz - Congratulations Sidharth (A smile on her face and tears dropping from her eyes)

Sidharth eyes are also moist and he took his hands forward to wipe her tears. Shehnaaz hugged him.

Shehnaaz - Gussa ny hu mai tere se tu tention mat le But Mai baat bhi ny karu ge tere se. Goodbye Sidharth. (She whispered in his ears)

Shehnaaz takes his hands kisses it and with that line left the ceremony. Before leaving she met Sid's mom took her blessing and also met her family and took their blessings.

With tears in her eyes and a broad smile on her face she looks towards Sidharth for the last time and goes out and sits in the cab, sidharth was also watching her leave, a tear streams down from his eyes. He just then recives a call from his employee whom he had asked to find out about something. He was in shock to hear what his employee had told him but right now he had one thing on his mind which was Sana.

Sidharth - "Sana ny ja sakte aise!! Mujhe rokna hoga usko! Oh god yeh Maine kya kar diya yaar" (He thinks)

He got up in between of his Haldi ceremony and left for the airport. Everyone in the ceremony were shocked to see Sidharth leave suddenly just like that.

Sidharth - Sh*t man yeh traffic. (He got irritated) Sana tu ny ja sakte.... Mai gadha hu jo abhi samjh mei aa raha hae mujhe ke mai tere bina ny reh sakta (He talks to himself)

Sidharth too loves Shehnaaz but at first he was not sure and now that he is sure Shehnaaz is leaving. How stupid!!

He some how reachs the airport. He rushed inside and also found Shehnaaz.

Sidharth - Sana? (He  shouted)

Shehnaaz stopped there she knew it was Sidharth.

Shehnaaz - Nahi Sana agar tu ab mud gayi toh tu ja ny paye ge aur tu isko kise aur ka hote hue bhi ny dekh paye ge toh please mat mudna please. (she was crying)

She continued moving.

Sidharth -  Sana baat toh sunn yaar.

Shehnaaz didn't stopped. She stood up on the escalator and got disappeared in between the crowd.
Sidharth was standing there seeing Shehnaaz leave. On the other side it was very hard for Shehnaaz to leave Sidharth just like that on the airport. She thought that Sidharth was there only to stop her but she had no idea that he was going to confess his feelings at that time.

(Sana Apne sid ko chor kar chal gae!! Sidharth ke employee ne usko aisa kya bataya hoga? Kya Sidharth aur Shehnaaz Ek hongi janne ke liye padhte rahiye 'Kismat Connection' ka season 2)