Six

Violetta's POV:

***

I let the liquid slide down my throat, slightly burning still even though the amount I have had, my throat should be numb by now.

I slam the shot glass back on the wooden bar in front of me and signal the bartender to another. I shift slightly on the stool I am sitting on, uncomfortable.

Maddys eyes widen at my express to keep drinking and shakes her head at the bartender. I notice him nod in understand to her which makes me pout.

"Why can't I have moreeeeee" I pout still turning to the seat next to me as I tip a little bit and start laughing.

The blonde catches me and steadys me back onto the small stool.

"That's why V" she says laughing along with me, referring to me nearly falling off the chair.

"You're so wasted man" she says again as I shake my head and furrow my brows.

"Am not, I'm jjjust tryingss to ease the ppain" I slur my words.

Ever since my interaction with Billie this afternoon I've been wanting to breakdown and cry my heart out, but I thought I'd drink instead.

It's not helping though, it's making it worse.

I notice Maddy hasn't had a drink tonight at all, I guess I'm quite a handful, which makes me feel bad. She is always the one wanting me to come out with her, and now I'm like this. How embarrassing.

"Let's get you home party girl" she takes my forearm to get me off the stool without falling.

She puts a few bills on the counter to pay for our night and we start to walk out of the bar.

The cool air hits my face like the slap I needed to wake me up. I didn't realise how warm I was until the beads of sweat attract the air cooling me instantly.

We call an Uber and Maddy keeps me upright until they arrive.

We stand in silence mainly, my mind running thoughts of Billie. I'm sure Maddy is talking to me, but I'm not paying any attention.

After about 15 minutes into the ride home, I feel her slightly shake my shoulders letting me know We've arrived, I must've passed out hard.

I grab my purse and open the door of the car, I say a quick thank you to the driver.

We stagger, mainly me, down my long driveway and I curse myself for living in a big house.

"Fucking shoes" I say pulling off my heels too.

"V relax" Maddy laughs.

We finally get into the house and I run over to the couch and fall dramatically on it letting out a moan being so comfortable.

I start to remove the sticky clothes that have been on my body all day and get comfortable in my bra and panties not bothering to do anything else.

Maddy walks over to me with a big blanket and drapes it across my body.

"I want bbilleee" I whine making Maddy roll her eyes.

"You're so fucking clingy" she grunts.

I go into my bag and pull out my phone dialling Billie's number as Maddy rushes closer to me trying to hang the phone up.

"Noooooooo" I draw out swinging my arm around so she doesn't get it.

"Sttoppp it I jus wanna talk to her... I miss her cute lil nose and her plumppp lipss"

"V give me the damn phone" she yells back and I laugh uncontrollably.

"Nope" I say acting childish.

Man those shots have fucked me up.

"Uhhh" I hear another voice in the room realising it's not from either of us. We both freeze.

Maddy slaps her palm into her forehead as I smile triumphantly and poke my tongue out.

I bring my face to the phone showing me billie on FaceTime. I look at her with heart eyes not saying anything.

"Violetta are you drunk" Billie speaks up.

"You have no idea" Maddy snaps back.

"And I have to go home so she's your problem now" the blonde is draped over the back of my couch talking to billie.

"Biwwiee will look after me, won't you" I say into my phone

"Gosh you're so prewwty"

She laughs softly at me, the red lights of her room softly dancing on her features.

"I can't look after her Maddy, I'm here and she's there, plus it's - it's not a good idea" I watch her face falter for a moment.

"Why not" I say with sadness in my eyes.

"What did I do to make you not want anything to do with me" I pout again looking down at my lap, I know there are tears brimming my eyes but I blink them away.

I hear her let out a large sigh.

"Give me 10, stay with her and drop me the pin" Billie says to Maddy and she nods her head.

The call disconnects and I start to sober up real quick, Maddy takes my phone and must be sending Billie my address.

"Shit, she's coming here" I start to panic.

"Fuck fuck fuck, why'd I do that, she doesn't want to see me and now I've made her feel bad" I blurt out my feelings.

"You're kidding right, didn't you see the way she was looking at you" she says rhetorically.

"There is something going on there, you need to ask her" Maddy says confused, I nod. Then look down at myself in my baby blue lace underwear.

"Shit" I stand up quickly, too quickly and fall flat on the floor, then everything goes black.

***

A/N:

I know this is short, I'm sorry. I just wanted to update something for you guys.

Thanks for reading as always, let me know your thoughts ❤️