Eleven

Violetta's POV:

***

It is now Wednesday night and I haven't seen Billie since Saturday when we had our meeting.

I have been doing extra long hours at work and Billie has been sorting out tour things.

To say I am missing her would be an understatement, even though we have been texting everyday, I miss her touch and having her with me.

I find myself day dreaming, as I usually do. Right now, I am thinking how nice it would be to take Billie out on a date but I know we can't do that, in public at least.

My mind drifts to my future and how I want to come home to this big house, and it not be empty and lonely.

I want to greet her with a kiss and staying up talking about everything and nothing, then falling asleep in each other's arms.

Before I think any harder, I grab my phone from the kitchen counter and call her.

"Hello" she picks up and I instantly smile at her voice.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I reply

"Hi beautiful, I'm good, you?" she whispers

"Good - Oh have I interrupted something" I ask, wondering why she's whispering.

"No, I'm finishing up a tour rehearsal" she tells me.

"Okay, I'll make this quick so you can go. Are you free tonight? Please say yes" I plead, sounding desperate.

"Yeah" she giggles.

"Come over when you're done, I'm making you dinner" my smile clearly evident in my voice.

"Okay, well actually I'm leaving now so see you soon" Her voice back to normal volume.

"Can't wait" I reply then hang up.

I place my phone back down on the counter and allow myself a moment, doing a little happy dance that I finally get to see my girl.

I know it hasn't been long, but I want to ask her to be exclusive with me.

Wait, is that even what people call it these days? Fuck I'm getting old.

All I know is that I want Billie, all to myself. Not that I was dating before her, but we haven't spoken about her love life so I wouldn't know.

Around 20 minutes later I hear my intercom buzz for the front gate, I don't say anything as I look into the camera seeing Bil, I buzz it open and walk over to the front door.

I steal a glance in the mirror on the wall and fix my hair slightly.

I open the door, noticing Billie's hand ready to knock and looking down at her feet.

"Baby" she says looking up with a wide smile noticing the door now open in front of her.

I stand in the doorway, shamelessly checking her out with a smirk on my face.

"Hi princess" I reply

We step into each other's presence and I wrap her in my arms, with a tight hug.

My hands find her hips pulling our bodies impossibly closer, I savour the warmth her hugs brings. She makes me feel safe.

We pull back only an inch to look into the other's eyes.

I kiss her nose, then both her cheeks, finally ending on her plump lips.

It feels like I haven't had her in months. I soak in the soft touch our kisses create, deepening it as her tongue finds mine.