Nine

Billie's POV:

***

Shit, I guess there is no going back now.

"Thanks big guy" I look down and whisper to my hardened member.

"Okay..well.." I try to decide how to tell V what I am sure she already knows. I run my fingers through my hair and flip it to the other side.

"It's fine Bil, I think I am older enough to understand what is happening down there" her features soften as she notices my struggle.

"Oh" I chuckle nervously.

She reaches forward to gasp my hand in hers, squeezing it softly and giving me a reassuring smile.

"I'm not going anywhere, that doesn't bother me" she smiles again.

My heart flutters with joy at the sound of her words. We seemingly forget our argument for a brief moment as she brings me into her embrace.

We hug for a little while, my head buried in her chest, taking in her scent.

"Thank you" I break the silence.

"You know, for being so cool about it" I elaborate.

We pull away from the hug, but our hands are still linked.

"Look, I like you Billie all of you, and I don't want that to change, and if we have to do a contract to show this is strictly professional, then I'll sign it" her green orbs pouring straight through my soul.

"I shouldn't have signed it without consulting you first, I'm sorry V" my fingers absentmindedly drawing circles over her knuckles.

Violetta nods her head in understanding.

"I forgive you, but what were you going to do, just turn up to my office and act like nothing ever happened between us?" Her tone still soft, but questioning.

"Actually, I really don't know what I was going to do if I'm honest" I take the honesty train and hope for the best.

"All I knew was that if I didn't sign that piece of paper than I wouldn't be allowed to see you again, and I couldn't let that happen" I take a step toward her again and brush my thumb along her cheek bone, down to her jaw line.

Her eyes flutter closed at my touch.

"Okay" she whispers out.

"What actually happens with us though?" Her voice still low.

"I want this, I want you"  I lean in and connect our lips in a tender kiss.

My hands find her waist, as hers reach around my neck bringing our bodies closer.

This kiss is filled with love and honesty. I feel safe with V, more so than I have with anyone else and I believe we would be stupid to cut things short and not find out where they go.

We finally release our lips and catch our breath.

"I want you too Bil" she says after a moment.

She pecks my lips sweetly, making the butterflies tickle my tummy again.

"Okay, so we keep this between us and I sign the contract, easy right?" She looks at me.

"Yes, however, we can't be seen with each other outside four walls. I will have paps all over me, which happens most of the time" I roll my eyes.

"So no dates, like normal people. Actually, no anything like normal people" I start to think harder about the decision and what the contract entails.