Prologue

Disclaimer: This is only a work of fiction. The names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are only a  product of the author's imagination and is used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

"Sex before marriage is  forbidden, Masturbation is the act of the devil. Do not wear clothes that is too short, no showing of skin. No kissing, no posting of nudes on social media. Do not entertain strangers on the internet and last but not the least do not fall for someone lustful."  My father said while lecturing me privately in his study room.

I am the innocent Vivienne Kyle "Viv" Soriano, daughter of a respectable politician. My family maybe rich and famous but they are known for being conservative.
They want only the media to see the good side in them, everyone in the family is trained to follow the crazy ass rules in this household.

I am currently 21 years old, I am at that age of feeling curious on what is like to explore the sensual feelings of another person especially the opposite sex. Thinking about perverted stuff is already a sin but I don't care, I don't know why I am like this but the feeling is just so good.

As I walked out in my father's study room, I was curious to peek the room across from mine which is my older brother's room. His door was slightly opened and I don't know why, suddenly I hear moaning sounds. I saw him watching porn, holding his hands together & forbading himself to release the pleasure.

I was astonished, I smirked when I saw him closed his laptop, prayed and went back to sleep. I guess I am not the only one in this family who has hidden secrets.

"Miss Viv, pinapasabi po ng mommy ninyo na kumain na daw po kayo ng breakfast. May schedule po kayo today, isasama daw po kayo sa medical mission ng mommy niyo sa probinsya." Sabi ni Portia ang secretary ng mommy ko.

My dad maybe the politician but my mom is a whole new level of innocence. She's strict, conservative & religious. Her mother is one of the heads of the religous organizations in the Philippines. Promoting different kinds of advocacies including ang no sex before marriage.

As I walked up in the dining hall, I immediately get a plate full of pancakes with whipped cream & nutella. My mom appeared holding her phone and texting someone.

"My beautiful daughter, goodmorning" she said and kissed me in the forehead

"Goodmorning mother dearest"

"So, have you heard I'm going to a medical mission today sa Samar. We'll be spending one week since Summer Vacation na and I want you to socialize more often." She said to me looking all concern

Which leads up to a very interesting idea, I can already imagine sneeking out at night going to bars, hooking up with guys and making love I mean fucking hard without them knowing. Just simply thinking about it makes my undies wet.

"Viv? Darling are you okay?" Focusing her eyes wildly at me

"Yes mom, I'm fine. I love to join you but can I ask a favor?"  I said sweetly at her

"Anything for my baby, may I know what do you want?" This time she has a dark expression and she kept on typing something on her phone.

I smirked at her while chewing some pancakes and wiped my face. "I just want my own place, that's all." I told her.

If she gives me a place on my own while we're there. I can finally do anything without there supervision.

"Okay, but you will need a bodyguard". The moment she told those words I was about to sashay my way out of the dinning hall.

"What the fuck!?" I screamed

"No cursing! Vivienne, manners please" my father yelled as he walks in the dinning hall.  I quickly stood up in my seat.

"I'm sorry, I need to be excused" I started to to go my bedroom and released my anger.

Why do I need a goodamn bodyguard. I can take care of myself. I need a plan right now. She smiled when a bright idea popped into her head.

"Fine, I'll just seduce him" she smiled sensually while applying lipstick.

   ▪︎WysteriaSays / 🐦: youngseokwin
#MassTestingNowPH
#JunkTerrorBill