Chapter 34

We finally made it back in Bali, Viv was arranging our stuff in our hotel room. I made an arrangement earlier at the staff for a surprise proposal. It's time for us to tie the knot, especially that five years has been long and I can't wait to spend of my life with her. The only woman I love and almost gave up on everything.

"Tobi, why did you pack a lot of things ba? We're not staying for long, I have appointments coming up. I told you already." She was looking at me with a cute sad face. "Love, I told you pag di ka nila pinayagan ako kakausap sa kanila. I'm your attorney alright and the love of your life may karapatan ako na makasama kita ng matagal."

Napatawa na lang siya sakin, "Okay attorney sagot mo na ako pag nawalan na ako ng trabaho ha." Nagulat siya ng bigla akong yumakap sa likuran niya. She smells so irresistible, I kissed her nape going down to her sexy back. 

She pushed my face away, "Love stop doing that, mamaya na lang. Can't you see madami pa akong aayusin please. Later na lang okay." She went back to fixing her stuff, I love teasing her like that. Kung hindi nga lang siya busy baka kanina pa siya umuungol sa kama.

"Love don't forget the dinner reservation, aalis lang ako to meet up with the locals saglit." Nagsinungaling ako, that dinner tonight will be the time of my proposal. I really called her family, mine and our friends. I wanted it to be special. Of course this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hindi ko na papalampasin ito, now that we're back together sisiguraduhin kong wala na siyang kawala.

"Okay love siguraduhin mong babalik ka ng maaga." I went downstairs and the rest of our family was there. I told them to keep quiet and make sure that Viv wouldn't see them. Viv's parents approached me. Her mom was beaming in smiles, "Salamat Tobi at nagpaalam ka samin. I have always rooted for you, lagi kong ipinagdarasal na magkatuluyan na kayo. I am so happy, you both deserve to be together." I hugged her tightly, "Thank you so much po tita, I'm sorry for the things I caused you guys before and I'm looking forward to be a part of your family."

"We will save the talking later let us leave Tobi para makapag-handa na siya at mag enjoy tayo dahil nandito tayo ngayon sa Bali!" Agad naman silang nagpuntahan na sa kanya-kanyang rooms. My friends stayed, they promised to help me on proposal tonight.

Yung mukha ni Sven na hindi maipinta, "Pare, pinagbigyan na kita ngayon. I cancelled my plans for this akala ko magrerelax na ako putangina naman mapapagod rin pala ako." Tinawanan ko na lang siya, walang balak magreklamo ang mga barkada ko dahil inilibre ko sila, kapalit ay tutulungan nila ako sa aking grand proposal.

"Wala kang karapatan magreklamo dyan, ako nag-abyad ng flight mo. This is a special event. Ito na nga lang gagawin niyo eh, trust me if you guys ever get married babawi ako." I seriously told them, napabuntong hininga na lang sila.

All of them have assigned tasks, while my role is distracting Viv from going out of the hotel and preparing the engagement ring. I'm so nervous, I prepared a customized ring from pandora. I bought it earlier before we came back to Bali. It was a silver ring with a pink heart shaped stone at the middle and with her name engraved on it.

I went back to our room, Viv is done fixing her stuff and was about to get ready to go out. I immediately stopped her from getting out. "Love what the hell, what's wrong. I thought we're going out." I laughed at her, she's so feisty.

"Love, we're not leaving just yet. You're not ready, wear something nice and elegant naman. Fix your make-up at least". I pushed her towards the bathroom and toss her pouch. She looked confused, "It's a private dinner love, okay na to. Maganda na ako ano ba?!" "Eh di mas mag-pa ganda ka pa ha, gusto ko pag nagbaba tayo magandang-maganda ka. Because I'll be fixing myself too." I changed into something a bit formal.

Sven sent me a photo of the place, it was so magical. A summer paradise themed, because me and Viv met at the middle of the summer and Bali is a very special place for the both of us. Sven was responsible for almost everything, he's gonna be our official photographer at the wedding as well. While Reggie decorated the place with flowers and antiques from Morocco, Felix is in charge of the food and drinks. Niq was assigned in the beach decorations. Benj was just plain keeping everybody informed regarding the event.

It was time, I looked at Viv she was perfect. She was wearing a bohemian periwinkle dress. With seashells as her accessories, she's even wearing the cutest flip flops. While I'm wearing a tie-dyed shirt and khaki shorts.

We went down the stairs, she seemed confused. "Bakit parang mga walang mga guests dito?" I chuckled, "Wait ka lang dyan, check ko lang saglit". She didn't want to let go of my hand but I insisted. I left her alone near the lobby, she was scared at first but then she saw all the lights near the conference room. A staff assisted her, there's a red carpet adorned with white lilies welcoming her entrance.

She saw everyone, she was teary-eyed. "What's happening, I can't believe it everybody is here. What is this crazy surprise guys." She was smiling, trying so hard not to get emotional. I quickly entered the scene. She was shocked, "Love, this is amazing. What is happening by the way."

She looked around finding clues on everybody's faces. I'm now at the stage, I gripped the microphone nervously. "I want to thank everyone who help me fix this place for this special occasion for a very special person in my life. Viv, I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. I asked for his blessing, your family's approval and my family as well." I think she already knew what's gonna happen because at that moment I walked towards her and she started crying.

"Finally now is the time for every body to witness how much I love you." I bended on one knee and every body in the room was squealing. "Vivienne Kyle Soriano, will you marry me?" I showed her the ring, she was shocked.

She just kept on crying for a few seconds then she smiled. "Yes, Tobias Pierre Serrano. I will gladly marry you." I put the ring on her right hand. I stood up and we kissed. Everyone was very happy for the both of us.

It was a simple engagement party, our family and friends couldn't be happier that finally we got together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Viv.

"I am so lucky to be in love and in lust forever with her. The struggles we went through is definitely harder but in the end we have each other. We will never let our past define us because our future is much brighter".

End

• Wysteria Says