Chapter 9

After we had breakfast, I'm supposed to meet one of my besties. Theo accompanied me into his car.

He put on his seatbelt and turned on the car engine. I texted Millie and told her that I'm on my way. Theo smiled at me and put on my seatbelt for me.

"You don't need to do that" He just smiled and hold my hand. I know that this is wrong, whatever relationship we had it needs to stop.

I removed my hand from his. "Theo, baka may makakita satin please. Can we do this when we go back?"

His smile turned into a frown, He's really scary when things don't go his way. I've always been careful towards my behavior to him.

"This is the only time I've ever got a chance with you, allow me please"

I hold his hand just for him to stop, I know how pursuading he can be but if this is gonna be the only time we have, I'll allow it.

"So what brings you here?" I am really curious on what's his deal here.

"I've missed you and I'm scared baka agawin ka ni Tobi sakin" He tightly hold my hand which made me blush.

"Panno mo naman nasabi na aagawin niya ako sayo? Tayo ba? " I laughed softly irritating him.

He stopped the car on the other side of the road. Wala namang nadaan na sasakyan "You're mine, don't ever forget that. Baka gusto mo paalalahanin ko sayo" Then his scary stare came back

I've had goosebumps, alam ko na kung anong ibig niyang sabihin. We had sex a couple of times before, I don't regret anything but for me it's just casual sex. Siya lang naman ang nilalagyan ng label ang malaswang relasyon na to.

( R - 18 )

His hands were placed on my thighs, I was wearing a maxi dress so he didn't have a hard time. He started kissing me, I missed his lips so I kissed him back roughly. Our tongues were entwined with each other.

"Ahhhh Theo suck my tongue"

He gladly sucked my tongue, I was panting already between our kisses. His tongue went on my jaw to my chest. His hands were now on my breasts exploring every part of it.

"Take it off now!" He demanded

I removed everything including my bra, while he removed my panties and quickly inserted two fingers inside my pussy which made me screamed in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh yesss" I moaned

His fingers went in and out of my clit, I am so wet. His fingers started a slow rhythm then becoming faster by each time he put it in.

"Theo please"  My legs are very tired and I felt shy because I am very exposed to him. He took out his fingers and replaced it his tongue. He was now kneeling in front of me, thankfully his car has enough space for us both.

"Damn that feels so good" I really can't stop moaning and screaming his name, the pleasure that I get while he's eating me down there feels too much.

Finally I've reached my orgasm and I smirked at him.

"It's my turn Theo" I licked my bottom lip and grabbed his manhood, I can already see its erection through his jeans.

We changed positions, he is now in the driver's seat and I am now kneeling in front of him.

I was about to open his zipper but suddenly we heared a police siren. I quickly hid under the steering wheel and he hid his erection, we were both laughing.