Chapter 11

After the dinner at the Chou mansion we went immediately back home. Dad was so frustrated, he thought it's just gonna be a simple business meeting but suddenly we're being challenged by some moron. "Honey, calm down I'm sure nabigla lang si Theo kaya niya nasabi yun. Don't worry kakausapin ko agad si Ophelia she'll know what to do" Mom has been very calm regarding this whole situation.

Dad just angrily sat down at the sofa. Mom went to him and hugged him, "Don't be so angry, parang hindi mo naman kilala ang sarili mo. You know why I fell in love with you from the first place right?" Then mom rested her face on Dad's shoulders. Dad looks so confused but his face enlightened somehow, "What do you mean by that?"

Mom smiled, "I fell in love with you because you're brave and fearless. You know when to fight back and you're not the type of person who will back down. I know you'll do everything to get what you want". Mom stood up and kissed Dad on the cheek, she faced me and kissed my cheek too.

"Enough of this conversation, we're all tired. Tobi wash up before going to bed, okay? I'll see you in the morning. Honey, let's go to bed already" Mom went upstairs to the master's bedroom to rest already. Dad was still there at the sofa staring blankly at our family photo.

"Tobias, you know exactly what's your role here in this family. We fed and sent you into an exclusive school and studied Law to enter into politics like everyone in the family. You have a good use in this family unlike your sister. " Dad stood up and looked closely at the family photo. He pointed my grandfather's photo and looked at me. "Made him proud, do everything in your power to beat this Soriano boy. Our family is known for being aggresive and eager in the political world. Show them what you're made of." He patted my shoulder and loosened his tie as he was walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight son, think about it. I know you could do it" then he left me at our living room. After our conversation, I freshened up and lay on my bed. I wanted to text Viv and update her on what happened. I'm still mad at her for bringing his brother.

I know she has an incestous relationship with her but she doesn't deserve him, she deserves a guy who truly loves her. A guy whose not afraid to tell the whole world on how much he loves her. I remembered, she doesn't like those kind of guys. If she really wanted wholesome guys, she'll never have a relationship with her brothers in the first place.

I threw my phone somewhere but I got notified on a message it was from my buddies. It as our group chat that was blowing off my phone, Sven has been non-stop sending pictures of his hoes.
The boys are also commenting non-sense on on the photos and saying they want to meet up.

Reggie 🤴: where u assholes???

Sven: 👅: at my fave bar duh, come here got some ladies in waiting...

Me 🤓: I'll pass guys, I'm busy

Sven 👅: dude, stop giving me those excuses alam kong tigang ka na dahil sa Soriano na yun.

Reggie 🤴: tigilan mo na si Tobi pare, pag ikaw na ang tigang ay tingnan ko lang talaga kung ano mangyari sayo 😂😂😂

Niq 🍑: Hoyyyy @Sven nandito na ako putangina ka

Quintin 🏄‍♂️: sorry guys can't make it nasa Hawaii ako ngayon, next time na lang

Benj 📸: pass din ako ngayon guys nasa New York ako.

Felix: 🍾: hayy tokis talaga kayo, @Niq wag mo ubusin yung alak ko hayop ka!

Me 🤓: @Sven 🖕🖕🖕🖕