Chapter 29

After that family gathering, it was such a relief that Allison and I worked our differences. We're living our lives the way we wanted. We are happy and contented, I know in my heart I am still in love with Viv. She will not be easily replaced, my family suggested to follow my heart. I wanted to but it is so damn hard when I think about it. I also found out she's about to leave the Philippines for good and pursue her dreams. 

Allison called me from downstairs, "Tobi, I have some news for you. You've got to hurry." I came down as quickly as possible. I don't know what it was so urgent, she was looking worried. "What is it?" She was out of control, she then stopped for a moment. "Okay, I've got news from Macey. Zach's wife. She told me that Viv is leaving tomorrow, Macey said she wants to leave as soon as possible." 

I don't know if I should be worried or not, shall I chase her now or follow her where she will go. A part of me wanted to do that but if leaving is the only option where she will be happy so be it. "What do you want me to do? I wanted to chase her pero hindi ganun kadali yun" I sat down gathering my thoughts. Allison looked shocked, "Tobi, you love her and if you wanted to be with her hindi ba dapat habulin mo siya. Chase her and beg her to stay with you." 

Napatingin na lang ako sa kanya, "Allison kahit gustong-gusto kong mapasakin siya, kahit ilang beses ko pang sabihin na mahal ko siya. Pag ang taong ayaw magpa-habol wag na. Titigilan ko na kung yun ang magpapakasaya sa kanya." She sighed deeply, "Tobi at least sinabi ko sayo, it's your decision anyways. If you will have regrets and it is all on you. " She then walked up the stairs and went to her room. 

I called Sven, "Dude, asan ka ba? I need someone to talk to." Naririnig ko ang tawa niya sa kabilang linya. "Ano nanaman bang drama yan, natatakot na akong umibig dahil sa mga sinasabi mo ngayon halatang usapang pag-ibig nanaman ata yan." "Hayop kang kaibigan, yan talaga ang bubungad sakin. Di ba pwedeng hihingi lang ng advice o mangugutang lang ganun." Tawa pa rin ng tawa ang loko-loko. "Punta ka dito sa condo unit ni Benj, nandito muna ako nag-stay at medyo magulo pa sa bahay. The gang will be meeting here as well bilisan mo na". 

"May meet-up pala kayo di niyo sinasabi at nandito pa talaga kayo sa Samar." Sven was getting defensive, "They just helped me with stuff, We'll be going back to Manila tomorrow morning and kailangan mo ng family time since Allison was back." He made a good point, I went to my car and nag drive na kung saan ang condo unit ni Benj. Sa lahat ng magbabarkada kami lang ni Sven ang nakatira sa Samar, the rest of the gang live in some places but most of them stays in Manila except from me not until nagkaroon ako ng work sa law firm.