Chapter 16

Warning: R-18 

some scenes and language not suitable for ages below 18 years old. 

She broke away from our hug suddenly. I couldn't help it but show my affection to her, "let us have this chance please, just one night if possible. Stay with me then you can leave if you wanted to. I don't want to have regrets afterwards."  She kept on hesitating and I can see her eyes flowing with tears. I wiped her tears away, "That's the thing, we're gonna wake up the next day with regrets". I hugged her more tightly, "I won't regret it, trust me".   We returned back to the hotel.  

I kissed her like there's no tomorrow when we arrived at the hotel room, our tongues we're inseparable. My kisses started going down to her neck, she started taking my top off and moaning when I touched her mound. "ohh that feels so good". she whispered in my ear, she's heavily breathing when I started pulling down her panties and inserted a finger inside her. 

We're both naked and I pushed her a little to the bed, we went back to kissing and simultaneously my hands all over her breasts. My trail of kisses started going down on her, I can taste her wetness when my tongue started lapping on her pussy. After my tongue, I soon inserted my two fingers inside her. "Oh my Tobi!" she screamed. The rhythm of my fingers and my tongue on her breasts making her scream in no time. When I felt like she was ready, I was about to grab the condom in the bedside table when she put her hand in my manhood. 

"I wanted to taste yours first". She suddenly went down on me and licked the head of my manhood. I can't help but feel good, her tongue is so warm and her hands know exactly where my favorite spot is. She all inserted mine in her mouth, "Ahhhh Viv, I'm almost there" I can't help it, While she was taking it all in fast motion, she even put my manhood between her breasts and I lose it.  "Viv, stop I want to put in now". I demanded while I released my juices in her face and breasts. She put my manhood inside her, she's going up and down on me very fast. I can feel her fingernails scratching on my back every time we go harder and faster. She suddenly let out her release, while mine is much closer. Our moans are non-stop as well, I'm very afraid that other people would be knocking on our room. 

"Tobi!" She's screaming my name as I let out my release afterwards we went for a few rounds and passed out asleep when we were both tired. The next morning, we wake up naked covered in the big blanket and as soon I saw the time we were both late for the tour, I told them to cancel it because I wanted to spend some time together. I showered and put on my clothes. She also started to wake up.  "Last night.....was" she was shocked when she saw her naked body under the sheets, "It was amazing and I don't have any regrets." I kissed her on the top of her forehead but she suddenly pushed me away. 

"It's just a one time thing well thank you for the night". she started grabbing her clothes and was about to leave the room. I hold her hand, "wait, what's wrong don't leave just yet." I was confused, why is she leaving this time. I thought we were okay, we spend then night together. "I can't help but to feel guilty, this is wrong." I started getting frustrated, "Anong mali dun? Ang mali ay yung mahal mo at yung kagaguhan na ginagawa mo ng kapatid mo yun ang mali". She slapped me after that and I let her go, she slammed the door in my face. I sat down on the bed, "Tobi sa lahat ba naman ng sasabihin mo yun pa." I ordered room service, I didn't feel like going out after what happened. I decided to study on my platform and took a nap, I woke up and it's 7pm already. I got out of my room and decided to go to hers to apologized. The housekeeping was outside her room and cleaning, nakita ko na wala ng tao at yung mga gamit niya. "Where's the woman whose checked in this room?" The housekeeping just swayed her head, "Sorry sir we're not allowed to disclose any information regarding that."