Chapter 7

I'm terrified, I know that my sister is watching us from her office, "please, Ms. Soriano act properly at this moment" I told her again. Nakita ko ang mukha niya na puno ng takot, I gave her a reassuring smile. I acted cool for her, kasi kapag lalo pa siyang nagpa-apekto kay Ali ay parehong mabubunyag ang lihim namin na hindi dapat.

"The fuck didn't you tell me earlier" she hissed. "I forgot okay, I didn't know you're gonna act that way" she's panicking, I can see it in her eyes. She looks like a lost child wanting to cry for help. I looked at my phone and saw my sister's message.

ALI
😏😈

Yup, we're doomed. "Listen, Ms. Soriano I'll handle my sister and handle your business with your bros." From her weeping eyes ay parang lumiwanag ang mga mata nito. She looks cute but still entering a serious relationship with her is bad for my health.

We ate our lunch after that I smiled at her. "You know what to do Ms. Soriano, let's call it a day shall we?" She gripped her hand, "now you know my secret, can you tell me yours?" I  smirked at her, "I told you, it's for you to find out. Reminder, this is not the appropriate place to talk about this topic" I sipped the remaining wine on my glass while looking at the cctv camera. I know my sister is recording and watching this.

"Fine, thank you and by the way how I will find my way back to the hotel?" She stood up in her seat angrily. "A friend will drive you there, he's outside waiting." I said, I texted Sven since he's not busy, I asked him a favor.

Viv left, I just need to handle Ali. Speaking of the devil, she went inside the room. "So how's your date with Ms. Soriano?" She's asking as if she doesn't know a thing.
I glared at her, "Allison, kung mang stastalk ka galingan mo. " she let out a devilish laugh, "awww my baby brother is so cute kapag nagagalit, wag ka na magalit please" she massaged my back and let out her puppy eyes.

I hold her hand and moved her closer to me, "Allison, you don't like it when I'm mad" I pushed her against the wall. Turned her back facing towards me. I spanked her ass harshly. "Tobi, I don't know what's gotten into you but please punish me" she begged.

After two hard spanks in the ass, I pushed her away. "If you mess with me again, trust me. I'll make you suffer!" I screamed at her.
She fixed herself and looked at me crying. "I am not letting her take you away from me, you're mine Tobi. I'll make sure of that." She sashayed her way out of the room and wiping her tears. I just put my palm on the face looking down. I really don't know what to do and this situation is still stressing me out.

Sven
She's in the hotel na pare.

I was relieved of the message Sven sent, Viv needs to fix her relationships with her brothers. Allison needs to mind her own business.

"I am not yours Allison, tangina magkapatid tayo. Naririnig mo ba ang sinasabi mo?!" Umiiyak pa rin siya hanggang ngayon. Hindi ko alam kung anong nasa kokote ng pag-iisip nitong babaeng to. Siya ang pinaka matanda samin pero ganito siya mag-isip.

"I don't fucking care, wala akong pakielam sa kung anong sabihin nila. Please let's leave all of this and start a new life" lumuhod siya sa harapan ko. Agad ko naman siyang hinawakan at sinubukan na patayuin. I can't beg her to stop crying.

"Enough please, just leave me alone I beg you." Agad naman siyang tumayo at pinapahiran ang mga luha sa kanyang mga mata. She looks at me, and kissed me on my cheek. "I will try but I'll never stop loving you, I'll find a way brother" pagkatapos nun ay umalis na siya.

My cellphone rang and I immediately answered it, it was mom.
"Tobi, where have you been. I'm so worried"
"It's okay mom, nagpunta lang kami sa resort and Viv is already at the hotel pinasundo ko na siya kay Sven. Tell tita not to worry na ha, we just ate lunch that's all" Narinig ko na medyo kumalma na ang boses niya.
"Thank God, okay see you later anak ingat kayo ni Ali "

I ended the call and texted Viv.

To: Viv
How are you?

Viv
I'm resting in my room na, thanks for the lunch btw

To: Viv
Glad to hear that, rest well

Viv
Hope you don't mind, how's your talk with your sister?

I sighed heavily, why she's still curious about Allison. I don't mean to pry, pero she should have mind her own business.

To: Viv
It's none of your business

I know I can handle Allison, Viv should worry more about herself dahil dalawang lalakeng kapatid pa niya ang ka fuck buddy nito. She's just a whore like everybody else, pareho kaming anak ng politician na kailangan mag ingat sa kilos namin. We can't afford to have another issue.
Allison's my business, she should also focus on hers.

I changed into my swimming trunks, I rode the jetski and tried out snorkeling since wala pa sina Mom and Allison is busy dahil dumating ang mga clients namin from Australia. I enjoyed my free time, kailangan mag relax dahil bubungad na sakin ang maraming trabaho pag nag start na ang school year.

"Sir Tobi" agad naman na bumungad si Nanay Feliz, siya ang head maid sa bahay. Kasama namin siya lagi at siya ang nag aalaga samin nung maliliit pa kami pag wala sina Mom at Dad.

Inabot nito sakin ang bathrobe at towel pag ahon ko sa swimming pool. "Thank you po"  I dried myself and wore the hotel slippers na inabot niya din sakin. I saw my mom coming towards me.

"Tobi, how's your day. I missed you my son" she hugged me. "I'm fine mom just relaxing before school starts" she grabbed the towel at inabot ito kay Nanay Feliz. "Well, dress up at dinner will be served soon. Don't be late nakakahiya sa mga bisita natin ngayon" she left with a smile on my face. Hindi umalis si Nanay Feliz sa harapan ko at hawak-hawak pa rin ang towel.

"Sir Tobi, okay lang po ba kayo?" nakatingin siya sakin na may pag-aalala. I gave her a fake smile.

"Tobi na lang di ba Nanay Feliz, wala po ito." Agad siyang ngumiti sakin, "kung may problema ka nandito lang ako para makinig, payong nakakatanda lang hindi masama ang hindi pagsunod sa kagustuhan ng magulang, sabihin mo lang ito sa maayos na paraan alam kong maiintidihan ka nila." Sabay umalis na si Nanay Feliz.

"Well thank you for that"  I chuckled

•Wysteria Says / 🐦:youngseokwin

#DemandPressFreedom
#OUSTDUTERTENOW
Remember This Day!!!!!!!