Saihara Asks Junko To Fuck Up

Shuichi pocketed his phone and rushed out of the dining hall and made his way down to the laundry room. Kirumi was outside the towel  closet door. She looked up and nodded at Shuichi and carried her basket of towels, blankets and clothes out of the laundry room.

Shuichi slowly walked over to the door and took a deep breathe. Then his anxiety decided to kick in as negative thoughts invaded his head.

'What if she doesn't want to see me?'

'What if she hates me for not doing anything?'

'What if she thinks I feel the same way as the others and tries to push me away again'

' What if she doesn't trust me anymore? '

' What if-'

Shuichi shakes his head as he opens the door before he could change his mind. He steps in and closes the door behind him. He notices a few towels were scattered about and that the lights were on. Shuichi deduces that Kokichi is probably in the shelves or in between a few towels. He decides to check the shelves first and notices a belt hanging out.

Shuichi assumes that it is one of the two belts hanging from Kokichi's legs and picks up the towels covering the girl. He sees Kokichi looking up at him with wide eyes before she tumbles out of the shelf as she was lying down on the middle shelf.

"Ouma!" Shuichi knelt down to the sitting girl.

"Oh? Now what is my beloved Sahara-Chan doing here?" Ouma said. Her eyes darted around the room, however, they constantly dart from Shuichi to the door.

"Ouma, I just wanted to say everyone accepts you. Especially me." Sahara sits in front of Ouma and somewhat blocks her way of escape.

"Pft. As if. I can expect you, Yonaga-chan, Gokuhara-chan, Amami-chan, Kirumi-Chan and Akamatsu-Chan to accept me but the others? No way! They all hate me! Especially Harukawa-chan!" Kokichi waved her hands around in exaggeration.

Shuichi rolls his eyes and he says" Why don't we find out then? I'll add you back to the GC so you don't have to face anyone. "

Ouma turns her head to the side and slowly nods

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Class 79th's Killing Harmony"

Detective Emo Hathas added Kokichi Ouma to "Class 79th's Killing Harmony"

Author-San has changed Kokichi Ouma to Pamta Squishy

Detective Emo Hat: @ everyone

SHSL Teen Mom but not really and 5 others have gone online

SHSL Penis but not really: Ouma! Finally! I've been waiting online for you!

Pamta Squishy: What-

SHSL Teen Mom but not really: Ouma you must know that Kaede and I support you wholeheartedly.

I'm a divine lesbian: Atua says he supports you and so, Angie will do the same!

Short Cats: Honestly? I do not care

Smoothie Cosplay: Same! You'll still be there to help me with my cosplays. You have to get out of the weeb closet tho-

Wax Avocado Effigy: You know I support you Ouma! I couldn't care less as long as you're still you!

Hot Kork Soup: Same here. If you dare stop hanging out with me because you think I hate you I will drag you to each and every one of my séances.