Ok here's the real thing, sorry

"Class 79th's Killing Harmony"

Guns and Ships: @ Space and Ships Where are you?

Space and Ships has gone online

Space and Ships: Hey Maki-roll!

Space and Ships: Sorry, woke up today with a killer headache.

Guns and Ships: Tojo's on her way to give you some aspirin or whatever. Gws

Space and Ships: Aw, thanks Maki-roll!

(That's the only normal circumstance fluff you're getting today. Time for the obligatory Despair Disease arc)

Author-San: @ everyone please be aware of a recent outbreak of what was called the Despair Disease among Class 80th. Due to events that took place in the KGS, Principal Kirigiri will be flying in foreign doctors from America. Unfortunately, they're entitled bastards so try not to encounter them. Hinata, Kamakura, Tsumiki and Shimizu will be refused if they dare ask to help treat the others. Fucking bastards.

Teen Mom but not really: Perhaps they will allow me.

Author-San: They really won't.

Kiigameboy: What is the Despair Disease?

Author-San: Essentially it has the same symptoms of a flu but a tad worse. Plus it gives you a strain like the Gullible Disease or Lying Disease that forces you to do exactly as the name says. So a person could do a complete 180 from their past personalities. For example,

Author-San has sent a video (essentially a video of a naturally calm Kazuo being super fucking hyper while beside him is an annoyed doctor)

Pamta Squishy: Damn, what's his strain?

Autor-San: As far as I know? Hyper disease. Obviously.

Applebee's: Gonta doesn't think he's sick.

SHSL Penis but not really: That's good.

Applebee's: Gonta didn't check his temperature and it was very low. Gonta doesn't think he's sick.

Space and Ships: Uh you said that already?

Applebee's: Doctors didn't say Gonta has the Lying Disease.

Pamta Squishy: Oh I get it. He's lying.

Teen Mom but not really: How unfortunate. Gonta, are you with the doctors right now?

Applebee's: No. They won't be taking Gonta's phone away later.

Guns and Ships: Get well soon bud.

Applebee's: Gonta won't.

Applebee's has gone offline

-x-

Author-San has changed three nicknames

No toxic masculinity here: How many of us were affected?

Imagic-nation: I think 5 from our class have fallen, 7 from 78th, 2 from 77th and 12 from 80th.

Let's Gogh: I think we should go to the clinic and beat up the sick fuckers!

No toxic masculinity here: Angie?!

Let's Gogh: They deserve it!

Teen Mom but not really has come online