Special Chapter

Tsumugi spun on her chair. She was currently not doing anything important and boredom started to slip in. She looks down towards her concept ideas and she uncovers a few gems. She gasps and happily gets to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tsumugi runs around the school looking for certain students. She tells them to meet her in the Sewing lab. She convinces them via bribes or pleads. Later on, she's happily skipping towards the lab. She opens the door and she sees Komaeda, Mioda, Celestia, Asahina, Ouma, Yonaga, Tsumiki, Fujisaki and Amami. She nods at them before shoving piles of clothes at them and telling them to wear the clothing.

When they finish getting the clothes on Tsumugi immediately gets to work doing their hair (With some resistance from Ouma) and changing their appearance. Some more acquired blackmail and she tells them that they can't take the clothes off until she tells them. With some groaning and awkward laughs she shoves the people outside and smiles to herself.

"Their betas look amazing," she says.

She laughs and opens her phone seeing that a few people had already noticed her projects.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Class 79th's Killing Harmony"

Space and Ships: Ok @ Smoothie Cosplay Why the fuck did nine strangers leave your lab?

Smoothie Cosplay and one other has come online

Smoothie Cosplay: 3 of them are our classmates, 3 of them are from Class 77th and 3 are from class 78th

Detective Emo Hat: Is that why someone (probably Ouma) came up to me wearing this:

Detective Emo Hat has sent a photo

https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/331859066289231396/

Space and Ships: I-? She looks good??

Smoothie Cosplay: I know!

Smoothie Cosplay: They're cosplaying as their respective Beta design!

Detective Emo Hat: Beta Design?

Smoothie Cosplay: Don't question it.

Smoothie Cosplay: Anyways, Yonaga and Amami are the others that I forced into cosplay!

Hot Kork Soup and one other has come online

Hot Kork Soup: Am I correct in assuming that the person I rejected and is now crying on the floor is Rantaro?

I'm a feminist lesbian: Himiko thought that Shirogane did a wonderful job!

Hot Kork Soup has sent a picture