10

[Heaven and Hell]

CABIN

"You want Anna?" Sam asked. "Why?"

"Out of the way," Uriel ordered.

Haven and Dean stepped in front of Anna as he said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her."

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle."

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?"

"As a matter of fact, we are," Castiel answered. "And?"

"And?" Sam repeated. "Anna's an innocent girl."

"She is far from innocent."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing. Now give us the girl," Uriel ordered.

"Sorry," Dean said. "Get yourself another one. Try JDate."

"Who's gonna stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?"

Haven's eyes took on a dark look. "If we must, we will. Don't put it past us, you dick."

Uriel threw Ruby and Haven against a wall, causing Dean to attack him.

"Cas, stop... please," Sam begged.

Castiel touched Sam's forehead and he fell to the ground. Uriel punched Dean and Haven stood, wanting to defend her friend.

"I've been waiting for this," Uriel said.

Before Haven could do anything, a bright light engulfed Castiel and Uriel and they disappeared.

"What the..." Dean began, helping Ruby to her feet. "Come on."

Ruby knelt by Sam, who was stirring. After making sure Haven was okay, Dean, followed by Haven, went into a back room to find Anna with her hands and arms covered in blood.

"Anna," Dean called. "Anna!"

Anna had used her blood to draw sigils on a mirror. "Are they -- are they gone?"

"Did you kill them?"

"No. I sent them away... far away."

"You want to tell me how?"

"That just popped into my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it."

Dean and Haven rejoined Sam and Dean asked, "So, what do you two think?"

"I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second," Sam replied.

"Yeah, I agree. And what did they mean by "she's not innocent"? Haven, you... judging fro your look, I won't ask."

"It seems like they want her bad, and not just 'cause of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell -- Some serious crap, man."

"Something's going on with her. See what you can find out."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We got to get ourselves safe now."

A flash of a tree crossed Haven's mind and she brushed it away. She didn't know what it meant, but knew it would make sense in time.

BOBBY'S PANIC ROOM

Anna was sitting in a chair in the panic room.

"Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint," Dean said.