Part 1

I enter the large homey room that is full of office computers, chairs, papers, printers and windows with pretty curtains that slowly swept back and forth as busy employees walked by. These were my friends.

And my name is Seokjin, Kim Seokjin. Or just Jin for short. I'm an employee of a big company Mr. Kim owes. Also known as, Kim Namjoon. I despise him, I don't care what you tell me! He's one of those doofuses with killer looks, way too nice, and thinks they can get whoever and whatever they want, whenever they need so.

Yeah, that's my boss walking right there, just checking on everyone. Ugh. I kept my tense hands on my paper word, avoiding any eye contact with his stupid, sexy face.

"Seokjin!" He yips to me.
"Yes?" I asked.
"You look really tired." Namjoon worriedly urges.

"I didn't get enough sleep last night, but I'm fine. I have my coffee." I reply, staring back down on my work.
"Not even bags could get on your pretty face, haha." Namjoon jokes, causing the grip on my pencil tighter.

"Thanks for the compliment." I mumble awkwardly, fixing my jet black hair gently.
Namjoon nodded with a huge smile, walking to Taehyung, one of my greatest friends.

As Namjoon left, Taehyung turns in his chair and looks at me,
"Go for the D." He mouths.

My face turns red, I split my plump lips apart, and inhale to yell at him, but I sighed softly in exhaustion. I lay my head on my desk, continuing to work.
>>

"Dude, did you not hear what he said to you??" Taehyung laughs to me.
"Yeah, yeah. So?" I blabber in irritation.

Jungkook and Hoseok giggle to eachother as Taehyung talked to me,
"What are your problems? I don't like him!" I whisper shout, widening my eyes with a glare upon all of them.

Jimin and Yoongi showed up, running towards us.
"S-Sorry, I fell asleep and he had to wake me up." Jimin rubs his pretty eyes.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around me and Jungkook,
"So~ when's the wedding?" Tae asked me.

I groan in annoyance,
"Oh go suck Jungkook's dong."

"Hey! It's not a blowjob, it's a brojob." Taehyung yells, fist bumping Jungkook that agreed.
I roll my eyes before exiting the building.
_
I sit down on the couch, sipping some tea as some cucumbers rested on my face. I listen to my roomate's patters of feet. I live with my friend named Eijin, we got along last year because someone yelled "Jin", and we both turned around. Haha.

He's Japanese, and he's quite tall. As tall as Namjoon-
"Hello, Jin." Eijin says in a cheerful tone as he takes of his scarf and jacket.

I randomly look a direction, not able to see because of the cucumber slices that laid on my eyes,
"Hey Eijin."

"So how're you and Namjoon?" Stupid Eijin asks.
_