Part 19

Jin's POV~

I tap my nails down on my desk impatiently. Like ten minutes ago, I saw Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon in the corridor when I got my coffee. What was that boy doing..?!
And Coco was angry too.

I glance at Jimin and Taehyung that walked into the offices, Jimin looked really anxious and had pink flushed cheeks and... swollen lips? Tae's hair was kinda messy, what the...

"Ow!" Jimin yelled, grabbing Taehyung's hand that slapped his ass.
"HAHAHAHA-" Jungkook falls off his chair, quickly getting up once Coco entered the room.

"Taehyung, you're fired!" Coco yells.

Everyone turned their heads to Coco. Tae smirks and walks to Coco, oh boy, this isn't gonna be good.
"Excuse me, but since when did the administrator fire employees in this company?" Taehyung remarks.

Coco's face burns a shade of red, she was embarrassed. Fuck, I really REALLY wanted to laugh. I glance at Jimin that quickly texted on his phone. I glance back at Tae.
"Then.. I'm filing a complaint, and then you're done for." Coco scowls.

"For. What." Taehyung sneers.
"For talking to Namjoon!"
"Oh poor you, I can't even talk to Namjoon about sir Eijin Nishimura's project??" Taehyung sasses.

"H-Hey, I'm sorry I'm.. late..!" Eijin wheezes, holding a large box.
Coco growls before walking away, leaving Taehyung in victory.

Hoseok stands up to walk to Eijin,
"Your project is actually ready, right?" Hoseok asks.

Eijin nods quickly, I smile to myself. I hope Eijin was granted good luck, he works all day and night on that damn project.
_

"Kim Taehyung, what did you do with Namjoon?" I ask Taehyung that turned around after fixing on his winter coat.

"Oh, I was just complaining to him about some stupid thing." Tae replies, laughing as Jimin quickly adjusted Tae's hood on his head and protective scarf around his neck.

"And you two?" I ask with a grin.
"I just kissed him...." Jimin mumbles, freezing in place.
Taehyung chuckled, walking away with Jimin, chattering and bickering.

I sighed, picking up my steamy plastic cup of coffee, glancing at Namjoon that ignored Coco that was constantly complaining and being rude to him, I overheard their stupid convo of Coco complaining about Namjoon talking with Tae.
Wait.

If Eijin came with his project, and Tae told Coco that he was talking about Eijin, and Jimin was rapidly texting on his phone... Why did Taehyung say they talked about some stupid complaint?
What is this boy hiding..?
_