Part 4

Me, Jimin, and Taehyung stumble into my apartment. Eijin looks at us, confused.
"What happe-- Ewww! Why are they kissing??" Eijin whispers to me.

"They're hoornnyy." I laugh, tripping over air as I walked to my room, placing my keys inside the vase of wet flowers. Eijin escorted Jimin and Taehyung to a guest room, running away in humiliation.

I laugh at Eijin's face, and collapsed on my bed, exhausted.
"Night night." I mumble.
_

I woke up to hear Jimin's very, very loud moans. The sun was literally rising at the moment, I think I had to work today. I sat up slowly, holding my spinning head.
Wait. Jimin and Taehyung were having sex. What the hell happened yesterday?

I thought deeply as I checked my calendar. I had work, bummer. I remember that me and my friends went to a party. I for sure got drunk, my hangover is so bad...
"Taehyung, Taehyung!!" Jimin moans as loud as he could.

I scratched my head gently, this was so confusing. Maybe they got together during the party? Jimin and Tae were only soulmates, maybe they kissed a couple of times, but I'd never heard of them having.. the thing.

I cringed as the bed rocked and hit the walls roughly. Yeah, I'm gonna go now. I grabbed a towel, and entered my bathroom.
>>

I sighed in relief as I put on my shoes, and dried my hair. Taehyung and Jimin exited the guest room, but Jimin was having a hard time walking. I rush to them, laughing.
"You guys had sex!" I scolded.

Jimin laughed, throwing his head back. Taehyung nodded, fixing his shirt.
"You guys are a couple??" I ask

Jimin and Tae both shook their heads,
"We fucked? That's crazy." Taehyung laughed out, heading out the door while holding Jimin's waist.
"Yah! Wait for me." Eijin and I say, and we ran out the door.

_ Namjoon's POV

If I hadn't gone to that stupid party, I would have never had this hangover. And I would have never fucked my own employee! I feel so bad for Seokjin, he probably doesn't even like me. I know he hates me by the way he speaks to me. Ughhh..

I pace outside my office and into the first room of offices, glancing a few times at Seokjin shifted uncomfortably in his seat, I slowly approached him and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, hello." Seokjin mutters without emotion.
"Hi.. Um, you went to that party last night, right?" I ask him.
My heart races as he nods his beautiful head, I felt short of breath, and my blood goes cold.

"Well... Do you remember anything?" I ask again.
"Why are you asking me this? No, I don't remember a thing. I'm guessing you were drunk too, I didn't see you there anyway." Seokjin rebukes.

He sounded irritated, so I bowed and left. I just bowed. I'm the boss, not him. But, he doesn't remember anything!

Oh shit.

That means I have to tell him.