Part 7

The harsh rain slowly dripped and pattered against the huge windows in our offices. I was the only one left in the office, I had a late shift. And boy, was I tired.

"Just a few more pages.." I blabber to myself as I type on my keyboard.
Namjoon exited his office to walk to the elevator, I waved to him. He bowed before entering the elevator. I sighed, shutting off my computer. Even Namjoon left, it was so late.

I pull my jacket on, and stuff my phone in my pocket, waiting for the elevator.
>>

I patiently started my car, but it rutted and stuttered, why the hell wasn't it working?! I groan in annoyance, trying to start my car again, but it gave the same response. I sigh and step out of my car bumping into a tall male,
"Uhh.. Need a ride home?" Namjoon's smile is genuine as he offers.

I nod quickly.
>>

"Shit, I forgot my keys..." I say as I dig into my pockets, there was nothing but air.
I searched around, Eijin's car wasn't there. What a shame, now I'll have to call one of my friends an-

"If you want, you could stay over my house??" Namjoon offered to me.
"Oh! No, no. It's fine I'll just call one of my frien--"

"I insist, really. I don't want you to catch a cold!" Joon smiles to me.
I sighed, and nodded, getting back in his car.

As he drove, the car ride was really silent and awkward, until Namjoon places his pretty hand on my thigh. I hesitate to place my hand on his.
"Thanks for being nice, I really don't deserve it." I laugh out.

"Oh don't worry, you worked so hard today, you don't deserve to be in the rain." He says so me.
I never thought my own boss would be like this, I was wrong about him being a "spoiled prick". He does have bitchy parents, but his personality is so gentle and kind.

I lean over in my seat, placing a chaste kiss against his soft, honey cheek, looking away immediately, smiling to myself.
>>

We arrived to Namjoon's amazing penthouse. As I entered, I took off my shoes to be polite, I gasped once Namjoon lifted me up slowly.
"You like any TV shows?" He asks me.

My face heated up like crazy, boy was he handsome up close~
"Well, I watch cooking shows, do you watch Friends??" I ask with a smile.

"Oh I love that show! I learned English by watching it." Namjoon responds to me in English.
"...What?" I laugh out.

"I learned English by watching it." Namjoon says again in Korean.
"Ohh, why don't we watch it now?" I ask with a polite smile.
"Yeah! Of course."

Namjoon powers on the TV, instantly playing the first ever episode of Friends, I smiled as he switched the Korean subtitles on.

He was the best.