Part 29

"...I mean you could always have two babies." Tae says to me.

Oh my goodness, this idiot...
"I don't know if you hadn't noticed, Taehyung. But I'm a fully grown man." I remark.

Namjoon and Jungkook chortle, meanwhile Hoseok and Yoongi slept on the bean bag chairs.
"You could always adopt?" Jimin's eyes shine as he suggests to me.

"I DON'T WANT BABIES, OKAY???" I yell, rubbing my head.
"Why are you yelling?? What did the babies ever do to you?" Taehyung scowls.
"Yeah? What did they ever do to you??" Jimin repeats.

I roll my eyes, sipping the last bits of my beer.
"Idiots." I mumble with a smile.

Namjoon bursts into laughter, sitting back on the couch.
"So, I really like this guy, and I don't know how to tell him." Taehyung sighs, resting his cheek on his knuckles.

Jimin stares at Taehyung, bewildered. Ugh, what was Tae doing now?
"What's the guys name??" Jungkook asks with a smirk.

"Jimin." Taehyung mumbles.
Jimin swats Tae's arm, laughing afterwards. I coo at the two before getting back to my serious expression.
"You gays."
>>

Me and Namjoon were back in my house after a couple more drinks and more chattering. We were exhausted, but we are still managing to have more fun. I pour the tea down in two cups, handing Namjoon one,

"Thank you, Jinnie." Namjoon purrs, pulling me down in an embrace.
"So... You make music??" I ask.

"Sometimes, mostly when I'm bored.. Maybe I should make a song about you?" Namjoon teases, tapping my chin.

"Don't be silly, there's no need for that." I quip with a laugh.
Namjoon nods,

"I'm glad we're together, Jin, I hope you know nothing would tear me apart from you ever again." Namjoon cooes while he admired my face.

I laugh awkwardly, placing my hand on Joon's,
"I love you too, sweetie." I lean my head on his shoulder.

There it was. I didn't really expect me and Namjoon to be together in the beginning, but I'm glad everything happened. Besides Coco-nut head. I just hope me and Joon stay together 'til the end.

<3
_
another story made, i loved this one so much haha. ty so much for taking a chance on this random crap, ily all.
<333

i think they end up having 5 kids though ;))