Part 9 (𝓶)

(Warning: This chapter includes mature content.)

I didn't care what Namjoon did to me, and I didn't care to even stop it. I wanted it.

He slipped into me after coating his condom full of lube, I slowly moved up and down on his eggplant. I placed my hands on Namjoon's chest as he laid down against the bed. I moan softly as I rutted my hips faster, biting down on my lip gently.

"Hmmm?" Namjoon hummed, placing a slap on my thigh.
I flinched, moving faster for him, moaning a bit louder. He bucks his hips up into me a few times, then pushed deeper into me. My body jolts as he hit my prostate instantly, causing me to tilt my head back and move much faster on him.

"So beautiful." He mumbles, rubbing my thighs as I slam myself down on his eggplant.
"Sh--Shit..!" I whine out noisily, forcing my weak hips to move faster down on Joon.

He quickly took control, pinning me down on the couch, and lifts my legs. I whimper and whine as Joon snapped his hips into me, he felt amazing. I never want this to end.

"Namjoon!" I yell, clawing his back that was hunched over to get deeper into me. I clench around him once he hit my prostate so quickly over and over again.

"What a beautiful prince." Namjoon whispers, taking my chin into his thumb and index finger, I pulled him into a kiss, continuing to create the sinful sounds that got louder and louder every moment.

As Namjoon grew tired, I was already riding him again, increasing the pace as much as I could, over, over, and over again. I place my hands back on his legs as I moved up and down, tilting my head back entirely as I whined and cried out in pleasure.

I flinch as Namjoon gripped my waist tightly, causing me to lean over and place my hands down on his honey chest that was layered with sweat. I continued moving up and down, slowly decreasing the pace.

Then, I barely moved once I was too close to my climax, shutting my eyes tightly. I yelled out as I came all over myself,
"J-Joon!!" I whine as he thrusted up into me.

I figured he came as well, he hugged me tightly, and set me down to wrap the condom up and throw it in the trash. He grabbed a pillow, placing it under my head. I try to catch my breath, placing my hands on Namjoon's shoulders.

He lays on top of me, struggling to catch his breath. I caressed his back slowly, gazing up at the ceiling as I was high in thought.

I just had sex with my boss.