Part 12

"Coco...?"

"Joonie! Hello." Coco babbles to me, a psycho smile plastered on her face.

Coco's my ex girlfriend, she cheated on me with many guys when we were together back then, why is she even here?!
"What are you doing here?" I ask, my tone of voice sparked with bewilderment.

"I just wanted to have a chat!" Coco shifts over to my office chair, sitting down on it with her legs crossed.
"What is it? I said that I never wanted to see you again, didn't I?" I remark.
"Well, I don't listen and you know that, plus... I have an interesting offer."

I quirk my brow, glaring sharply at Coco.
"Get back together with me!" Coco exclaims.
"Absolutely not." I scowl.

"Oh really? Well, I'm afraid it's come to the hard part..." Coco mumbles, pulling her purse, digging into it.
Coco was really insane, I tell you. Like, I was even frightened she would pull out a gun, shoot me. Or a knife, stab me. Or some sort of tranquilizer with love potion in it. Yeah, that makes sense, doesn't it?

I watch as Coco pulls out a few photographs. She walks to me, handing them to me. My eyes scanned the photos in my hands, and my eyes widen. I want to call security, but it's far too late at the moment. The pictures were of me and Seokjin.

Me and Seokjin laughing together, talking, kissing, and even making love. What kind of woman is this? I hold back any anger that fueled into me, clenching my jaw and fists as I glance up at Coco. The photographs were now crumbled into my palms.

"See, it's quite simple! You get back with me... And I won't leak these photos!" Coco gushes.
I really wanted her dead right now.

"Fine. Okay. You have a deal..." I mumble.
"Oh! And one more thing! I want to be Account Manager or Administrator, whatever is closer to your level. AND! I want you to introduce me to your friends tomorrow!" Coco squeezes my loose, cold hand.

I can't even imagine Seokjin's face when I'd introduce her. I turn my head away as she tried kissing me. I walk away, gathering my things into my suitcase.
"Good day, Coco." I scowl before leaving, but she continued following me.

She stops going after me once I enter the elevator that took me down to the ground level of this building. I glance at Seokjin that was chattering with Eijin that was waiting in his car.
"Seokjin?" I tap his shoulder.

What a relief to see his angelic face.
"Hey, umm.. You have any time to go out for a coffee?" I ask him.
I look at the shocked face on Eijin's face, he smiles at both of us before driving off. Seokjin glared at the car that raced away, and nods to my offer.
_