Part 17

"Yah! Guys. Wake up, now."
"Taehyung, Hobi, Jimin, Kook, WAKE UP."
"I will get the sandal."

I watched angrily as the four woke up, me and Yoongi were being responsible by actually waking up once the alarm told us to.
"Ughh.." Jungkook whines, getting off my bed.

"Time?" Jimin clung onto Jungkook's back, he couldn't open his eyes.
"7 AM." I grumble.

Jimin cracked his eyes open, and ran to the bathroom. I was a big shit for letting them over, they didn't have any clean clothing.
"You guys can borrow my clothes if you'd like." I offer.

Jimin shakes his head, placing on his blazer. It was kinda awkward because Taehyung and Jimin kept on bumping into eachother, Jungkook and Hoseok continued sleeping since they had already brushed their teeth and got their jackets on.

These were like my own children, embarrassing.
_

As I stepped into the building, I immediately collide with stupid Namjoon.
"Crap! I'm sor--.. Oh hey." Namjoon mumbles.

I stay silent for a few seconds, looking into his stupid eyes that I adored.
"Hello. Could we talk?" I stammer anxiously.

Namjoon quickly nods, grabbing my hand, and took the elevator. Unfortunately, Coco and her flat ass got in the elevator too.
"How are you?" I ask in English.
Coco squints her eyes in confusion, she didn't know english! Perfecttt.

"I'm fine today, and you?" Namjoon grins.
"Good. I want ask if you.. Blackmail??" I ask, my English was poor, but I know I'll make it to the truth.

"Blackmail? What do you mean?" Namjoon asks in bewilderment.
"Her, she blackmail you???" I ask, my hands became sweaty.

"She-"
"Joonie, let's go! We have work to do." Coco smiles.
Our language switches back to Korean as we say goodbye to eachother.

_ Namjoon's POV

I watch as Coco used my laptop, she was searching up a word. She stands up angrily and slaps me, I stay still, I didn't care.
"Don't slap me with your dirty hands." I scowl rudely.

"I searched up blackmail. You fucking dare say I'm blackmailing you, and your precious pictures will be leaked." Coco yells at me, pushing me.

I shrug, sitting down on my office chair, pulling a packet of papers to myself. I had lots of work, and I don't need that evolved witch to distract me.

_ Jin's POV

As I got to work, I though high about Namjoon's very short response. If she weren't, he would've straight up said no. But he was going to say something...

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook glance at me, quirking their brows. I shrug, and they groaned in defeat, getting back to work. I'm starting to think that their theories were right.

But I'm unsure if I'm right or wrong of my opinion on Namjoon's personality.
_