Part 26

A few weeks later, Jin's POV~

"Guys, this is my new boyfriend, Namjoon." I smile.

"HELL YEAH!" Jungkook yells, throwing his arms up.
My friends yell in victory and content.

"These are your new friends, treat em well." I nudge Namjoon that nods.
"Of course! I like Tae already." Namjoon bows his head to Tae.

Tae grins, waving and continues to watch the current TV show that was on. I peck Namjoon's cheek, laughing at Jimin that sat angrily.
"You bitches. I helped too!" Jimin grumbles.

"Helped??" I ask.
"Well, me and Namjoon were really talking about Coco's blackmail, me and Jimin had to hide it because Joon asked us to." Tae mutters, focusing on the TV.

UM?! I widen my eyes and knit my eyebrows together as I glare daggers into Namjoon that looked like he would break a sweat any moment. Yeah, he better be scared because I'm literally so close to throwing a fit.

A bad fit. I will throw hands, darling.
"W-Well, you're the type to take action immediately, and I just, well couldn't risk us." Namjoon laughs nervously.

You know what, I'll give him a break. He was right anyway, if I found out earlier, Coco would've been bald by now. I would've ripped off that fake, blonde and brown parted ways, bangs, hair she had. Ugh.
"Strong power, thank you..." Namjoon mumbles as he walks away.

I began laughing, clapping my hands as I sat down on a bean bag chair near Yoongi.
>>

I waited patiently as Namjoon spoke on the phone, he sounded very nice in English. Very professional, and uh.. hot. He was currently planning some dates to sue Coco and make a restraining order against her. I wasn't sure if I had to be there in the court, I don't know, and I really don't care.

I just wanted that crust out of my life.

"Hey. Since the others left, what do you wanna do?" Namjoon asks me in boredom as he flopped down on the couch.

I sigh softly, glancing around the room.
"Friends? We're on the third season anyway." I suggest.

"Oh yeah! That's right." Namjoon exclaims with a smile, grabbing the remote, putting the show on.
I scoot closer to Namjoon. These were soft hours, and I do not want to be fucking interrupte--

"YAH!!" I yell angrily as my phone rang.
I picked up the phone,
"What do you want, you gay?!" I yell into the phone.

It was Hoseok, so I had every right to call him a homosexual.
"Wasaaaa~" Hoseok greets, he thought I was happy.

Namjoon looks at me in fear, he didn't really like that loud side of me, well, I guess?? But whatever, I think that's the best part of me, harharhar....
"What?!" I whisper yell in fury.

"So, Coco's currently in my house." Hoseok blabbers.
Ohhhh shit.
_