Part 18

Taehyung's POV~

I stomp to Namjoon's office, entering. I look at Namjoon that was refusing Coco's kisses. I fucking knew it. I'm not gonna let some dirty woman ruin my friend's life.
"Sir, could we have a talk in private?"

Namjoon fixed his suit and nods, walking towards me. I exit out of his office and the other offices and into the large corridor.
"As you know, I'm one of Seokjin's friends." I mumble.

Namjoon nods quickly,
"I just want to ask a simple question..."

I grab Namjoon's pen, throwing it at the camera, causing it to turn the other way, focusing on the wall. I glance at Namjoon,
"Is your girlfriend blackmailing you?" I ask.

I look around, Coco was no where to be seen.
"Taehyung, why do you have to ask this?" Namjoon asks me, his tone of voice was hesitant.
"Answer the question, I'm only doing this for you and Seokjin's sake. Unless Seokjin was right about your personality?" I scowl.

"Joonie! Darling, come back, you got a notificat--" I cut Coco off.
"Yeah, excuse me, me and your darling are having a conversation, do you mind??" I urge in disgust.

I can see the anger in her eyes as she walks away, she pushed Jimin out of the way, and that fueled my boiling blood even more. I watch as Jimin walked to us, looking up at Namjoon.

"So?" I ask.
"Yes. Yes, she is. She took photos of me and Seokjin cooking, laughing, and spending time. She's threatening to leak it all around the company if I didn't get with her." Namjoon mumbles.

"I knew it!" Jimin babbled, I nod and swept back my permed hair.
"Good to know.. Thanks." I prepare to walk away, but Namjoon caught my attention.

"Don't tell Jin, Taehyung. For me, please. I just know that Jin will take action, just don't tell him a word."
I nod, grabbing Jimin's wrist to rush back to office, but Jimin stopped me.

"Tae, could I ask a questio-"
"Yeah, I like Jungkook, please don't ask like the other--" I bit my lip.

Wait. Oh shit, I was talking to JIMIN!
"You what..?" Jimin asks.
"I like Jungkook's weird shirt today, people have been asking me that too much this afternoon." I grumble.

Jimin blinks, he grabs my face and kisses me randomly. I stay frozen, I didn't know what to do. What the shit?! Uhh..

I broke the kiss, widening my eyes at Jimin. He breaks apart and starts whining,
"Shit! I'm sorry, Tae, I should've asked!! I know you don't like affection too much, I'm sorry!" Jimin whisper yells.

I gulp. He was a pretty good kisser, am I right, or am I right? I sigh before picking him up and kissing him again.
_