Part 23

As I rode in the bus, I constantly checked my watch over and over again, Coco was currently spamming my phone with calls and texts. She took my car, so I'm taking this stupid bus. My life shouldn't be corrupted because of her.

"Bongnyong-gil." The bus announces.

Once the bus halts, I stepped out in a hurry, I was back in my house. I had another car, and I could stay there in peace. I approach my front door, and unlocked it with my eyes. I glance down at my feet, it was a letter.

"What the..?" I mumble, closing my door, swiping the letter from the floor.

It was from Jin. It says right there! From Kim Seokjin! I quickly open it, hurriedly scanning my eyes throughout the letter. My slight smile slowly faded.

"Tomorrow let's talk if you really want to get me out of this company, you big jerk?" I read the letter out loud.

No! He heard Coco, oh this fucking...
The letter gets cripples in my palms, I threw it aside, leaving my suitcase on the floor. Tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day. I'm so tired of this woman, I had never asked for her to enter my life, and ruin it. I'm going to ruin her instead.

_ Jin's POV

"So you uh... Sent a letter to him..." Hoseok asks in confusion.
"Yes. If he really wants to get me out of that company, we will talk tomorrow. And Coco can sit her flatass down, because she's getting on my nerves." I clench my fists.

"Jin, really, you probably got the wrong idea." Tae says to me.
He's been really defensive for Namjoon all the time, and I wonder why.

"I heard it clear, she said 'get the papers ready, because he is going to another company building. I can't stand that asshole', I know what she said. And I know he knows too." I grumble angrily.

"Yeah, Coco said it, not him. He walked away, didn't he??" Jimin observes.

Gosh, my anger was really being tested. Namjoon was confusing the hell out of me, Coco's not even questionable, she's a predictable bitch.
"Whatever, guys... Let's just let it go." I mumble.

"LET IT GOOOOO, LET IT GOOOO~" Taehyung and Jungkook yell.
"Shut the fuck up." Yoongi snarls.

Taehyung and Kook laugh under their breaths, smiling to me. I roll my eyes and flip them off with my hand, sipping the rest of my tea. Jimin glances at Taehyung.

I was actually quite suspicious of Jimin and Taehyung, not only of their flirty, developing romance-friendship, but of their behavior directed towards the issue with me, Namjoon, and Coco. I'm actually determined to find out what's the matter with them.

"So, Coco and Namjoon?" I ask.
"Toxi--" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung slapping his thigh.

I spit my tea out once Jimin released a moan.
"Gross!" I run away.

Taehyung sat there, embarrassed.
"You guys are weirdos." Yoongi mutters, curling up in the bean bag chair.
_