Part 27

The same day~

It was quite a tense and silent drive in the night, Namjoon was racing his car over to Hoseok and Yoongi's shared house. That stupid Coco-nut head doesn't learn shit, does she?

"Here, turn straight." I point to the road ahead of us, where Hoseok and Yoongi's house was soon to appear in.

"I can't when I'm with you." Namjoon grins, holding my hand.
"Y-You gay!" I yell, swatting his arm.

I can't help but break into laughter, no matter how stupid Joon is, he always manages to make me happy. He stops and parks nearby Hoseok's house. I could see that Coco-nut head from the door.

I was still in my blue and white striped pajamas that matched with Taehyung's, kind of embarrassing to be like this in public, but it doesn't matter at the moment. We walk out of the car and toward Coco that talked to Yoongi that was furious.

"Get out, get out. Get the fuck out, before I turn that huge head of yours a different angle, woman. Get out!" Yoongi bellows, but Hoseok pushed him aside.

"What he means is, please get out. Seriously. Before I call the cops." Hoseok smiles.
"Hey!" Namjoon shouts, scaring Coco.

God, when I looked at her face, my stomach twisted, and I grimaced. She had mascara all over her face, her hair was messed up, she was a huge mess. Not surprising to me at least!
"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"N-Namjoon, please. D-Don't sue me! I don't have the money, please, please..." Coco thundered.

Oh she was so pathetic.
"Oh really? Well, who's the one that stole my credit card every night and wasted it all on drinks and parties with her stupid friends? You. You don't have money? That's apparently not my damn problem. And you heard Hoseok, get the hell out of his house before I call the cops on you and sue you more for breaking and entering." Namjoon snaps.

Was it just me, or was it sexy when he was angry? Meh. I glare at Coco that sobbed more, fearfully running away to get to her stupid car. I laugh softly, glancing at Hoseok that burst into laughter. Yoongi came back with a bat,

"She's gone?" Yoongi complains.
I nod, and he set down the bat.
"It's all good guys. Keep in touch, k?" Namjoon assures.

Hoseok shook Joon's hand, closing the door after he waved to me.
>>

Me and Joon finally get back to my house, and relax back on the couch.
"I can't wait for that sweet restraining order." I sigh.

Namjoon hums in agreement,
"I want that order for 300 years. I don't give a shit if I'm dead."
"Ughhh, please don't die." I falter, crawling on him to cuddle the shits outta him.

"As long as you don't." Namjoon plays with my black hair.
_