Part 8

The same day, Namjoon's penthouse

"No! You don't cut onions like that!" I shout at Namjoon, walking behind him to take his hands and guide him through cutting onions.

I laughed at the dirty grin on his face, swatting his arms once he was done mincing the eye-piercing onions. I hummed as I stewed some Kimchi, checking on the rice that was almost finished.
"How do you cook so well?" Namjoon asks me.

"I don't cook super well, I guess I'm an average chef." I laugh out.
"You look like a whole meal yourself." Namjoon flirts to me.

I widen my eyes, swatting Namjoon,
"Be quiet."

...

"I do, don't I." I say as I fix my hair with a smile.
>>

"Wow, this is really good." Namjoon yums as he ate the carrot kimchi I created.
"I know." I say as I gobble the last bits of my food.

"sO nO oNe tOld mE lIFe wAS gONnA bE tHIs wAAAy~" Namjoon yells the intro of Friends, causing me to yell and cover my ears.
"You sing so bad!!" I laugh out.

"I knowww." Namjoon mumbled, carrying me back to the couch, we continued to watch Friends until Joon left small kisses on the side of my neck.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask him awkwardly.
"Nothin'" Namjoon sneers, a smug smirk plastered on his stupid face..

I was going to get up, but he sits me back down, whining. I huff, and bury myself into my hoodie, continuing to watch Friends. At times, we laughed so hard, we almost cried.

"Who's your favorite? Mines is Chandler and Joey." Namjoon rests his face on his palm.
"You like Chandler and Joey?! I love Ross. Even though he's a little... ugly." I gush, laughing softly.

I place a kiss on Namjoon's lips, quickly pulling back. He sits there in bewilderment, gazing at me. He laughs gently before kissing me. I pulled him closer, we continued kissing until Joey popped up in the TV and made a dirty joke.

I pulled away from the kiss, laughing loudly. I swatted Joon that made fun of my windshield wiper laugh, kissing him again. I lace my fingers in the ends of his shiny, silver dyed hair. He hovered over me, biting gently on my lower lip.

I bit my lip nervously as Joon undid his tie, and undid a couple of buttons of his shirt. I quickly pull off his shirt once all the buttons were off. The kiss intensified, tongues were included and fought against eachother.

I smiled and laughed gently as Namjoon ran his hands up my huge sweater, dragging his fingertips against my torso. I removed my sweater, and unbuckled Joon's pants, pausing Friends.

We continued making out till all of our clothing was scattered across the waxed floors, I sat on top of Namjoon's bare lap, pulling him closer in the kiss by pushing the back of his neck towards me. He pulled away, allowing me to catch my breath.

We stare into eachother's eyes until I widened my own pair of eyes, I realized what I was doing.

But I wasn't stopping him.
_